Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2002, 03:09 AM   #91
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I don't have to explain myself for every post or thread I remove. KNOW that if I deleted it, it was either based on a rule violation or it was one-liner spam.

You seem very confrontational right now... why is this? If you have a problem with me or a Mod, spit it out Neb.
Earlier today I emailed Memnoch a medium-length list of every problem I have with the authorities of the IronWorks forums. Ask him about it. I'm sure that he'd be happy to forward it to you as I cannot be bothered to rewrite it all to send it to you and I forgot to save it.

And as for you not "explaining yourself", I have some things to say about that. If I make a thread, and it's deleted, then I want to know why it's deleted so I have an idea of what not to do again, for one thing, because quite often when people break rules it might be because they don't know about them. Or know that they could be violated in quite that way. Besides that it's just plain polite to tell people instead of just wiping out their thread/post.

I'd also like to mention the bit of "holiness" in the "Know that if I did it, it was right." part. That's one thing that I forgot in my List of Grievances which I mailed to Memnoch. Because pretended "holiness" is one of the things in the universe which piss me off to the greatest imaginable extent.
[/QUOTE]Nope. Not 'holiness' at all. I am the Webmaster, and I run the Forum. If you don't like the way I run things then leave. Funny, how you and your 2 friends are pretty much the only ones with this grievance.

If the Mods and I are so bad and tough and have god complexes, then why is it that Ironworks has over 10,000+ members? And that it's rank in the top 10 best RPG Forums? And lasted for nearly 5 years? Hmmm.. I think the PROBLEM is you. and Your attitude Neb. Grow up dude.. You just don't like authority. You better get used to it. It's life buddy.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 11-24-2002, 03:19 AM   #92
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
I've actually been having these problems for a semi-long while now. But I just haven't expressed them on the forums like we've been asked not to. Instead we've been told to mail/PM a mod about it. Exactly what I've done.

And as for his holiness, it might be his house, but isn't it common courtesy to be nice towards one's guests? Otherwise the guests will leave, and noone will have fun. But that's another matter entirely. PM, mail or contact me on some messenger if you want to know more. This shouldn't be discussed on IW.
Neb, when have I been mean to you? when have I been mean to ANYONE that doesn't start it first? I thought so. It is YOU that have been insulting. It is YOU that have started trouble. It is YOU that gets all pissy when his buddies get in trouble. If you want to go down with the ship that your friends were on, so be it...

Old 11-24-2002, 03:23 AM   #93
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Of course I'm not entitled to post here. And if I feel that the rules or mods are being tyrannical and preventing me from behaving in a comfortable behavior here I will simply leave. That's how it is. I won't bother to actively attempt to get myself banned, that'd just be an annoyance for everyone else.
And so ends the Neb era.... go join the gamespy forums Neb, they'll take you. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2002, 03:39 AM   #94
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Fishing license? What is that? i dont need that to fish here on IW and it is some nasty PSI Sharks here on IW but they are hard to catch so i think i lurk around Wizardry 8 forum and W&W forum maby i can catch one there later tonight! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Any 'fishing' (Trolling) will get your account banned. I wouldn't do that if I were you Megabot. I will be watching you.[/QUOTE]And what is this????? Are you treahtning me or what? Have i done something wrong here? I talked with Memmy as a friend and i think we had a cool talk here so then you come with this " I watching you" thingie omg it is not good Dan i only say what i think now so cool it, i dont wanna be a bad guy but i most could tell you what i feeling right now! [/QUOTE]Oh, I thought you said you were going to go fishing (trolling) in the Wizardry 8 and W&W forums... Was that not what you meant, or were you just joking around?

Old 11-24-2002, 03:45 AM   #95
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
bye bye closet queen
That was absolutely uncalled for LoA! You'd already been told in another thread not to act like this.

Hope you feel superior now...

And don't think I'm just taking up for Neb...I'm just as distressed over his behavior here...and surprised...but there's no excuse for your comment.

And for all of you to be behaving like this IN A THREAD TO STOP THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR is reprehensible!

All of you need to take a breath and grow up.
[/QUOTE]I agree. I have removed LoA's post. Even though you WANT to say something like this to someone, please don't. By doing so, you are stooping to their level.

I have closed Neb's account as requested.. I am sure Lav or Lord Shield had something to do with his decision.

Old 11-24-2002, 03:57 AM   #96
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Oh, I thought you said you were going to go fishing (trolling) in the Wizardry 8 and W&W forums... Was that not what you meant, or were you just joking around?
Hmmmmm - well Dan, trolling a lure behind a 32 foot pleasure cruiser is a highly exciting method of attracting bites from some of the larger pelagic species of fish in the sea. On a serious front, I have had the odd tete a tete myself with our good friend in regards to his fishing habits - looking forward to his explanation - it should make for interesting reading
Old 11-24-2002, 04:02 AM   #97
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Case closed.

Thanks to everyone that has supported us!! Ironworks wouldn't be around without great folks like yourselves!!