Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-31-2004, 09:14 PM   #21
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Many thanks to Ziroc and all the Mods for not cleaning out my profile and signature!
Ah damnit! That is what I was forgetting to do.

Well, I guess we'll just have to tolerate you for a while longer.

Glad to see ya!
Old 03-31-2004, 11:05 PM   #22
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I remember you, nice to hear from you again Onthepond, j/k Onthepequod. [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad to hear you are doing OK! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Onthepond.....wow......I had forgotten about that. ***mental note to self - Ladyzekke has a long memory.....among other assets***
Old 03-31-2004, 11:13 PM   #23
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
"In an old house in Paris, covered in vines,
lived twelve little girls in two straight lines..."
Nooooooooo! Just when I had gotten it out of my head....you come along and do this to me! The world is truely a cruel place!

Quote:
Nope, once that stuff gets into you, you can never get rid of it. I'm seven hundred miles from home and our Madeline books, and it's been months since I've had to read one.

Welcome back to IW! Lucky you, you won't have to go through Emerald Dragon hell... but Quintesson hell is similar [img]smile.gif[/img]

Do be less of a stranger...
I'm not sure that I want to know what Emerald Dragon hell or Quintesson hell are. Do I? Are they unavoidable?
Old 03-31-2004, 11:18 PM   #24
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
quote:
Many thanks to Ziroc and all the Mods for not cleaning out my profile and signature!
Ah damnit! That is what I was forgetting to do.

Well, I guess we'll just have to tolerate you for a while longer.

Glad to see ya!
[/QUOTE]Yep! You just may be stuck with me for quite some time. Then again my three year old may just take me out at the knees and save you all.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:07 AM   #25
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

"That's all there is... there isn't... any more"

Hopefully, that will clean it out a bit. Then again, maybe not.

Emerald Dragon hell was the 600 posts you had to go through until you got your next avatar. The Emerald Dragon has been dropped to posts 901-1000, but Quintesson Hell now covers the range to 1500 posts.

IOW, youse is gonna be a Quintesson for a long, long time... unless you spam with the rest of them.

Not that I didn't jump on every single birthday thread to try to get out... oh, no, not me....
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:24 AM   #26
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:

Emerald Dragon hell was the 600 posts you had to go through until you got your next avatar. The Emerald Dragon has been dropped to posts 901-1000, but Quintesson Hell now covers the range to 1500 posts.

IOW, youse is gonna be a Quintesson for a long, long time... unless you spam with the rest of them.

Not that I didn't jump on every single birthday thread to try to get out... oh, no, not me....
I
Old 04-01-2004, 12:25 AM   #27
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:

Don't
Old 04-01-2004, 12:27 AM   #28
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:

SPAM!
Old 04-01-2004, 12:33 AM   #29
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
onthepequod, you seem like you'd be right at home in LZ's Evening All Don't Look at Me! thread. 43 pages 1055 posts of pure spam

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 04-01-2004, 10:27 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
OTP! Welcome back! You've been missed, believe it or not I asked someone about you the other day! Was looking at an old thread in the archives and saw your 'boat' .

LOL! Curious George and Madeline...good choices! HEHE..so you can recite Madeline for us now? Cool! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
CloudSparkle!! I was recently thinking of you as well. For some reason I remembered a certain song (Happy Birthday - I think) that you sang and sent to me and another member, in a certain sultry voice. Speaking of sultry voices...how's your relationship with the Boise guy going? *Hopefully I didn't just stick my keyboard in my mouth.* [/QUOTE]HAHA! *bat bat of lashes over babyblues* How did I know you'd remember that song? LOL That was the last ransom I've paid out... LOL!

Oh my..I guess you wouldn't have seen any posts about it, but my Boise fellow and I are getting married, all official and everything, in less than two months! We're in final stages of planning and just got our wedding bands in (still need to have them sized and engraved)! So...hmmm.. I'd say, we're doing pretty well! LOL!

Your little guy must be getting pretty big, too! Post a pic at Stealthy's if you get a chance, I'd love to see one! [img]smile.gif[/img]