Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-27-2000, 12:18 AM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Ah, yes, the moment you've been waiting for! No, not the goth girl with black lipstick working at the Goodwill Superstore is going to go out with you (wait.. tha's what I'm waiting for! Never mind that.)

Yes, that's right! It's update time again at the archive! We have corrected versions of the tales of Kore', Sanctus Crusade, as well as updated Wyvern stuff! So skedaddle on over there and get the scoop on the undead.

In addition, with any luck, the humour / poetry section should receive an update. So keep your chin up, your chest out, and your boots waxed, and we'll see you there!

The Wizards and Warriors Story Archive
Old 11-27-2000, 01:34 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

This is a compulsive reply by a zerorepliesphobiac. It has no significant content. Please ignore!

Wyv
Old 11-27-2000, 02:12 PM   #3
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hey Wyv, I received your story! I just updated the page with the "site history". Not too terribly exciting, but still, I think it will be interesting to track the site's development. Here's a teaser for you:

Initial conceptualization; preliminary schematic goes online at approximately 2:00 PM CST

That lets you know you are in for an exciting read! *lol*
Old 11-27-2000, 02:48 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

slip - did you get my ICQ message about the idea xenotoca posted in the Patch Coming thread started by skywalker????

Wyv
Old 11-27-2000, 04:11 PM   #5
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

No, I didn't receive it, Wyv.. can you resend?
Old 11-27-2000, 06:21 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!

slip - I almost quoted it in my previous post in this thread!!

GO find the Patch Coming thread that was started by skywalker. xenotoca has a marvelous idea - which in fact you have already started implimenting! so nevermind!

WYv