Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-11-2001, 10:34 AM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

Maybe spoilers:

1) when should I go to Galean and/or Bodhi? I still have teh Trademeet, Windspear Hills, Cult of the Unseeing Eye, and Haer;Dalis quests to do.

2) what do I do with teh Bridge District murders? I have teh beries and stuff, and have gone into all teh houses, I think. I still have no idea how to finds teh culprit.

3) Imoen vs. nalia? Keldorn vs. Valygar or Minsc? My current party is:

me(kensai)
Minsc
Valygar
Jaheira
jan
Aerie

Is Jaheira enough cleric if I get rid of Aerie? Should I take Jan and Nalia or Imoen, or Imoen and Nalia? Who's the best tank? (I don't want to lose Minsc, though) Is Haer'Dalis valuable?

agggh, so many questions! [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanx in advance.
Old 11-11-2001, 10:39 AM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Maybe spoilers:

1) when should I go to Gaelan and/or Bodhi? I still have the Trademeet, Windspear Hills, Cult of the Unseeing Eye, and Haer'Dalis quests to do.

2) what do I do with teh Bridge District murders? I have teh beries and stuff, and have gone into all the houses, I think. I still have no idea how to finds the culprit.

1) Go to Gaelan or Bodhi once you've completed all of the side-quests you can find-

2) If you have the berries, the hide and the bark, show them to the prostitute and either give the evidence to the guard that talked to you when you first entered the Bridge District or confront the Tanner with it.
Old 11-11-2001, 10:53 AM   #3
Lioness
Jack Burton

I have the berries and the bark, where do you get teh hide from?
Old 11-11-2001, 10:54 AM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

There is a beggar, called Old Rampah, he is north of the place with the traders and the prostitute, talk to him and offer him some money for what he has, he will give you the hide.
Old 11-11-2001, 10:55 AM   #5
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

There is an old beggar just north of where you got the berries and stuff from. Grumpah (something like that) will haggle with ya, and you get a free meal out of the deal.

BTW,

You don't have to pay him anything.

Edit
*Dang, I've been Nebulized by a minute*

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Mitro Jellywadder ]

Old 11-11-2001, 11:00 AM   #6
Lioness
Jack Burton

Thanx, I got it!
Old 11-11-2001, 11:23 AM   #7
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ok, spoiler
I killed the thugs etc. on the two lower levels of the tanners house. The tanner and his magey friend disappeared, now should I go talk to the guard near the entrance?
Old 11-11-2001, 11:36 AM   #8
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Yes. He'll give ya more experience.
Old 11-11-2001, 11:38 AM   #9
Lioness
Jack Burton

Thanx. One quest down, a billion more to go.
Old 11-11-2001, 11:43 AM   #10
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ok, here are the party members I'm definitely keeping:

me
Minsc
Jaheira

Should I go get Nalia in place of Aerie or Jan? I don't have Imoen back yet, but I am buying scrolls and want to buy them for someone I'm gonna keep.