Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2001, 12:50 AM   #1
MockHuman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have tried to do this without hel. But I admit I am stumped. I am in the Boogre prison. I have killed the witch. I am trying to get back out. but if I go one way, I am killed by Amazoni / Lillies... If I go the other, I am stuck in the shock/teleport rooms. i was carefull to note my way into thru the s/t-port rooms. But it doesn't seem to work the same way going back. In desperation, I even looked at an online walkthru for that section. No help. It said yes you have to go thru the shock rooms. No joke! I have tried the reverse of what I came in with, etc. Nothing seems to get me out! So if any kind soul out there has directions Back thru the scock rooms! PLEASE!!!
Help!!!!!!
And on another subject, I thought from what I have read here, that you were supposed to turn into a Boogre when you went down? It didn't happen to me.
MockHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 01:14 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome, MockHuman!

Wow, you didn't turn into a Boogre?? Must have been a fluke!

Okay, here's a map I whipped up. Basically, A teleports you to 1, B to 2, etc.

To get from the main dungeon into the Hag's room area, take this path: A to 1, C to 3, H to 8, J to 10.

To get from the Hag's rooms back to the Main dungeon, take this path: G to 7, C to 3, H to 8, K to 11, D to 4.

Hope this helps!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 01:15 AM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

And yes, Wyvern, I'm going to put this in the "Best Tips" thread!

-Saz
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 10:01 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, MockHuman!!!!

Saz - thanks!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 10:22 AM   #5
MockHuman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks you all so much guys. I tried another board under another name, but it was as if i wasn't speaking the language. I kept getting the same replies telling me at best to fight the Amazoni/lillies. Or at best, to simply take the opposite course out of the shocking rooms thatyou took to get in. Well, that don't work. It is nice to finally get to post here. You folks are a blast!
Old 05-27-2001, 11:48 PM   #6
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Welcome, MockHuman! Hmmmm, that is very interesting that you didn't get turned into Boogres - could it be because you are a "Mock Human"? LOL

I just wondered if you made it through the boogre caves ok? Let us know how you work it out, please.

Mammawlin

[This message has been edited by mammawlin (edited 05-27-2001).]
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2001, 11:54 PM   #7
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

You didn't get turned into Boogres? Did you kill the witch right when you got down there, before you got turned into boogres or what? Otherwise it had to have been a fluke.

Welcome on board MockHuman! It's great to have you here!

-Jafin

Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 01:13 AM   #8
MockHuman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok... I was DEFINATELY, not Boogered. I checked the portrait etc. I killed the plants by the stick and stone room first. Then I got thru the teleport rooms... FINALLY!!!
Then I got to the Grunaxe room and THEN I killed the last of the Plants. This was easy tho. Just wait till they are about to come out of the temple room and remove the evil eye. They take constant crushing damage. You range magic them to death. Then back to the stick and stone room... and leave...

Still don't understand the non boogred thing tho. Ok. The The big bad witch was there. when I fell in. She does her chant about how we will make good Boogres. Then leaves. Nothing happens to me. Then the Jailer comes. He asks me about gold. He lets me out. I leave. I go to the bar. The big,bad witch is there. I waste her. Vargur (Spelling ?) is there. He starts a fight. As do several Boogre murderers & madmen.After that,I ran into several Boogre witches but none to compare with the first. Poor Pris about killed herself going thru the shock rooms. But why I didn't Boogre...I don't know...

The only thing I can think of is that I had several blesses and armored realms on my crew when I threw the switch to go down. Oh yes... As to the shocking rooms, the route back thru that I worked out was N, E, E, N, E, E......

Looking forward to chatting with you. Oh, Speaking of climbing on top of places.... I climbed on top of the exit of the Boogre prison, the one with the cyclops.... Nice view... It was raining...

Old 05-28-2001, 05:10 AM   #9
Radek
Red Dragon

The Shocking Rooms (trying an ascii map):

.................................................1 0
.......................................4 ------x------ 9
........................................|
........................................|......... .......3
.....................................9 x............ --x--- 11
........................................|......... ...|
....................7 --------x-----------x------ 8
.....................|...........8.....6.......5.. .......|
...................6 x....................................x 11
.....................|............................ .........|
....1 -----x-----------x---------------x------| 2
.............2......3.......4........5.........1.. ......|
.................................................. ..........x 7
.................................................. ..........|
.................................................. ..........| 10

The 'x's are the doors. The lines are the passages or rooms. The doors are in the correct position, for example, if you are in the room 3 then there is the door 6 in the north, the door 2 in the west and the door 4 in the east. Naturally, if you go through a door 'N' you will be teleported into the room 'N'. It does not matter from which side you enter the door. Ignore the dots, they are here to shift the lines into the correct positions. Exits: 1 and 9.

[This message has been edited by Radek (edited 05-28-2001).]