Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-28-2003, 10:00 AM   #1
Guyan Sethe
Dungeon Master

Is there a way to dispell the whole circus tent illusion without killing the circusfreak(can´t remember his name) who made it?
Old 01-28-2003, 10:06 AM   #2
Alson
Galvatron

No.
Alson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 10:18 AM   #3
Vedran
Lord Soth

And why would you want to leave the Mighty Kalah live? He is a bad, bad, bad gnome.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 10:24 AM   #4
Guyan Sethe
Dungeon Master

Well... He´s only bad cause all those awful people laugh at him. "I fight for the little men".
Old 01-28-2003, 06:03 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

My whole beef with the Circus Tent is how pathetic everything is. You dispel some Werewolves, kill some Shadows (who were undoubtedly real) and kill Kalah, and your glorious victory parade consists of....two roulette wheels and an arrogant Gnome. This is it? THIS was the circus? Excuse me, but how do I turn it back into a palace?
Old 01-28-2003, 06:06 PM   #6
Brennihelvete

Lol yeah, the palace looks so much better. Go Kalah!
Old 01-29-2003, 05:38 AM   #7
Baros
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
My whole beef with the Circus Tent is how pathetic everything is. You dispel some Werewolves, kill some Shadows (who were undoubtedly real) and kill Kalah, and your glorious victory parade consists of....two roulette wheels and an arrogant Gnome. This is it? THIS was the circus? Excuse me, but how do I turn it back into a palace?
You can dispel the werewolves? I always just ignore them as they can't hurt you until you attack (remember to turn off AI) and that excludes the one's in kalah's final lair. It's even easier solo to waltz through the whole thing, shoot kalah with a poisoned bolt of biting then turn invisible.

The reallyt sad thing is that the rest of the populace are *so* excited about it re-opening. Have none of them seen entertainment at the Copper Coronet?
Baros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 10:34 PM   #8
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Urm... the circus is more than just that tent. Recall the animals and weird contraptions outside the tent. They be part of the circus too.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 12:38 AM   #9
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Oh, yeah....when I'm done looking at the roulette wheels (you can't even gamble on them, like you could in BG1), I can go outside and watch a Snake caught in an endless loop, and enjoy the sight of a Moose locked in a cage too small to even turn around in. Whoopee. (blows party favor) I pity Keldorn's kids: They got dragged to that pitiful tent twice in the same week.

I once thought up a Copper Coronet MOD where you could win the CC as your Stonghold, and if you were of Good alignment, you could have the gladitorial pits in the back filled in, and in the resulting arena would go....the circus! A REAL circus this time, with dancing Bears and knife throwers and a Lion Tamer and magic shows. ("Come see me, swallow flaming knives!") Now that would be more like it.
Old 01-30-2003, 04:22 AM   #10
Baros
Manshoon

Actually considering that it seems to be Quayle who's running the circus it's quite impressive. There's a good freak show if you like wing stubs.
Baros is offline   Reply With Quote