Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-29-2001, 03:05 PM   #21
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Why cant I ever kill you ss4?

Because I WILL LIVE FOREVER!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-29-2001, 03:06 PM   #22
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

I can too...........

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 09-29-2001, 03:11 PM   #23
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Remember kids, SAY NO TO FAKE SHAKES!!!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 09-29-2001, 03:17 PM   #24
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Why cant I ever kill you ss4?

Because you're both egotists and couldent suffer the humility as being seen as "defeated".

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 03:20 PM   #25
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Because you're both egotists and couldent suffer the humility as being seen as "defeated".

well thats true as well... but i did kill Gwhanos three times, and then i imprisoned him...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-29-2001, 05:01 PM   #26
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

LOL Hey, SSJ4Sephiroth, If his energy level is as high as yours or mine (which really couldn't be ) we should fuse, just to defeat him, but just to defeat him!! You're done for Gwhanos

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
I'd be Mirac, mighty mage of er... uhm.. er.. - Mirac Honorguard
Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force