Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2002, 09:42 PM   #1
Animal
Gold Dragon

Well,

I was offered $65,000CDN today for my corvette and I'm kinda torn. I don't really need the cash, but the car has become kinda boring. It's fun to drive and all, but there's not much more I can do with it. What do you guys think?
Old 11-15-2002, 09:43 PM   #2
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Well if the car has become boring, sell it. What model year is it?
Old 11-15-2002, 09:44 PM   #3
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Lothar:
Well if the car has become boring, sell it. What model year is it?
1955. i know LoA and Epona will go wild when they see this, so tell you what guys. Fork over the cash and it's yours.

[ 11-15-2002, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]
Old 11-15-2002, 09:47 PM   #4
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Whoa, a '55 Vette! Well that makes me chage my stance on it. Tis a classic for sure, to sell it would be blasphemy!
Old 11-15-2002, 10:13 PM   #5
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Lothar:
Whoa, a '55 Vette! Well that makes me chage my stance on it. Tis a classic for sure, to sell it would be blasphemy!
Wanna buy it? The bug has hit me. My GTO is almost done, and I'm looking for another project. Perhaps something in the 30's or 40's.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:17 PM   #6
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

mmmmmm 55 vette that would be a hard thing to sell. But 65 000 would be nice and that would kick start a new project and get you a new computer. I am not saying the one you have now is bad but mine is. And I need a new one. Well alright you can buy me a new one if you want.

anyways you have any Pics of this beast.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:22 PM   #7
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
mmmmmm 55 vette that would be a hard thing to sell. But 65 000 would be nice and that would kick start a new project and get you a new computer. I am not saying the one you have now is bad but mine is. And I need a new one. Well alright you can buy me a new one if you want.

Have quite a collection. From day one, to frame off, to current. Posted one on Ironworks a while back.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:25 PM   #8
Mack_Attack

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:

Have quite a collection. From day one, to frame off, to current. Posted one on Ironworks a while back.[/QUOTE]Cool I will have to dig it up and have a look.

What would your next project be. Anything in mind I know old but a car or truck?
Old 11-15-2002, 10:29 PM   #9
Animal
Gold Dragon

Well I've got a 67 F100 Ranger that's almost done, but I'm looking at something a little different. Maybe a '40's Merc, I've done the Dodge, Chevy, Ford thing, so looking for something different. Toying around with the idea of an exotic, perhaps an old Porsche 356 if I can find one.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:32 PM   #10
Mack_Attack

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Well I've got a 67 F100 Ranger that's almost done, but I'm looking at something a little different. Maybe a '40's Merc, I've done the Dodge, Chevy, Ford thing, so looking for something different. Toying around with the idea of an exotic, perhaps an old Porsche 356 if I can find one.
Exotic sounds good LOL