Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2001, 06:31 PM   #331
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
sob sob sob. Oh well, guess 3 or 4 pages of pillows was long enough
Cheeky can sweep the feathers outside. The city can sweep itself up. It all started when the gits sicced their feeble wizards on us anyway
BTW, I've invited the Order of the Radiant Heart around. Thought I should apologise for that misunderstanding with the bag of instant minotaurs in thread 1

Wahey, the Order's coming to tea! I'll get to see all the lads, Reirrac, Van Straaten, Prelate Wessalen and Squire Cathras, Firecam...

Jeezus, I'd better get cleaned up.

Tancred
Old 05-29-2001, 06:57 PM   #332
BladeMaster

Angel teleports back to bar and gets ready to cast "Magic Pillows" and finds out the pillow fight is over.

"You guys ended the pillow fight with out me." Angel says " All right I need 2 tankards of Evermeet Ale. On e for me and one for Reeka to make up for that double pillow wammie"

------------------

Old 05-29-2001, 07:28 PM   #333
Lord Shield

On the house for being such good sports. Tancred, the healing sauna is round the back if you want to get cleaned up. There's plenty of time
Neb, even if we let you, nobody can die in this bar (suicide is another matter). Any magical compulsions, grappling, etc, will be bounced on by myself, AzureWolf and Melusine. I should imagine Tancred wouldn't be too chuffed either
I shall arrange 4 of the tables together for the Radiant's party (room for Tancred too). I shall mostly be busy with them, but the serving girls (Sil, Gamora and Jaheira) will still be able to assist you
Now Cheesy has finished sweeping the area I should see about putting him out of the way for now. Tiddles is having a nap after that little runabout. The cook finally booted Caleb out. He's got his work cut out for tonight

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-29-2001, 08:01 PM   #334
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan goes onto the roof of the bar and looks at the beautiful sunrise over Athkatla whose populace is still busy cleaning up the feathers, he then gets out his bow and starts shooting at the cockerels who start crowing at sunrise.
Old 05-29-2001, 08:02 PM   #335
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Reeka crawling out from under the table where she went to take cover, begins removing the feathers from her long hair*

Evermeet Ale, Angel? Don't mind if I do.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-30-2001, 03:30 AM   #336
Lord Shield

I guess I'll be spending a while picking feathers out of all the nooks and crannies *sigh!*

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-30-2001, 04:46 AM   #337
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb sprinkles red dust on angel then asks a rookie paladin if he has the power to cast detect evil. The young knight casts detect evil with his chest puffed out and caleb tells him to look to the right...the paladin sees angel and charges him while caleb laughs.

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-30-2001, 04:50 AM   #338
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan hears the beginning of another bar brawl and walks back down into the bar, he taps Caleb on the shoulder and when Caleb turns around he says "That wasn't very nice", he then places a punch directly in his face which breaks his nose.
Old 05-30-2001, 05:57 AM   #339
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Hayashi walks into the bar. As the door opens, a gust of wind blows enough feathers to stuff 1,000 pillows into the bar.

"Hmm, must be raining feathers," he says to no one in particular.

Catching sight of Melusine, he orders a tankard of ale and finds a corner to observe. He is intrigued by the bar patrons, and he looks especially interested at a bar brawl that is about to happen.
Old 05-30-2001, 06:49 AM   #340
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

A little pseudodragon zips behind Hayashi and makes for Lord Shield and Melusine.

"Ahem. Memnoch thought you might want to check on your lease here, it'll probably expire tonight. But don't worry, new acreage has been laid aside for a NEW, BIGGER, BETTER BG2 Bar...we just need one of you to put it up! Memnoch will provide a dimensional portal to link this old bar to the new one."

With that, the magical creature kisses the pair on the nose, then vanishes.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 05-30-2001).]