Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-05-2002, 09:03 AM   #101
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Welcome Gromnir, feel the evil, and join the spamwars, on the side of spam of course

[img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2002, 09:05 AM   #102
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Erm, Att, could you translate that please? heh, I hope Lady G wont catch a cold, what am I saying? If she can run so many miles in the rain, she must have a high con [img]tongue.gif[/img] maybe 19? *grin* soz, bg reference for those of u who think I'm crazy... for those of you who thought it anyway, I dont wanna hear it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
it's discussing the benefits of illegitemate carbonated beverages :-Þ~~
Old 11-05-2002, 09:10 AM   #103
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Erm, Att, could you translate that please? wanna hear it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
An Englishman, who cn't read Latin? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Illegetimus= illegetimate child (b*****d)
Carborunum= to grind down

A winks as good as a nod, eh? *prods ribs with elbow* knowwhatImean?
Old 11-05-2002, 09:11 AM   #104
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
...I hate you sometimes... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, you WERE joking right...? Right?
Old 11-05-2002, 09:14 AM   #105
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
An Englishman, who cn't read Latin? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Illegetimus= illegetimate child (b*****d)
Carborunum= to grind down

A winks as good as a nod, eh? *prods ribs with elbow* knowwhatImean?
Hey, I didnt learn Latin at school, I'm not a Roman. bah.. Att, you really are being annoying you know. I'll have to get you back for that. Mine honour doth compel me to wipe this stain off. [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol. it'll do. *grumbles* Does "mother" know your this rude to me? *wolfish grin* I think I'll tell her how much you hurt me... lol, she prob wont care tho... Kat... now kat MAY be a differnt matter... hmm, guess it would be a toss up between me, and how much she wants your credit card. The credit card would win [img]tongue.gif[/img]

you know Att, I'm shocked at you, shocked, how could you even suggest/imply such a thing? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Really Att, such bad form you know? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-05-2002, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 11-05-2002, 09:17 AM   #106
MagiK

Morning all, hope everyone who's eligble has voted this morning [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2002, 12:44 PM   #107
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Morning all! Tis I, SIR Antryg the defender of Spam. [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] Yes I've voted already.
It was hard to do here because of the hot, high winds ( a shinook (sp) for all you Canadians). Thats right, the Bushman's in Texas. Actually his hot air has helped dry out all the mud(slinging) we've had to deal with this election. My youngest son was so turned off by it he refused to vote.
Old 11-05-2002, 01:40 PM   #108
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
...I hate you sometimes... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, you WERE joking right...? Right?[/QUOTE]lol, of course I was joking.

And Magik, I voted two weeks ago (absentee ballots)
Old 11-05-2002, 02:28 PM   #109
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
[ Does "mother" know your this rude to me? *wolfish grin* I think I'll tell her how much you hurt me... lol, she prob wont care tho... Kat... now kat MAY be a differnt matter... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
"Mother" won't care because she loves Latin, and took four years of it in High School.

MagiK, I tried to vote but they changed the place. *Grumble* I'll have to vote on the way back from lunch.
Old 11-05-2002, 02:41 PM   #110
MagiK

Attalus, Don't ya just hate it when they move the polling place without tellin ya?

Hey how is this for Irony:

Here in Maryland the Democratic party is trying to invalidate some fo the absentee ballots because they were missing a box for date of birth(note that these absentee ballots only went to Republican voters). These same people were screaming about Disenfranchisement in Florida 2 years ago, Shouting "Let every vote be counted" oh my how the times have changed.