Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 07:26 PM   #251
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I thought that it would come up under the normal crafting options radial menu. Is this right or does it create a totally new radial menu ?
Old 01-21-2005, 06:08 PM   #252
javan
Zhentarim Guard

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What level did this happen on?

Level 2

2. What were you doing at the exact moment this bug/error showed up?

Attacking an adventurer who ambushed me.

3. Describe the error/bug/mistake:

On level two I met an adventurer who asks for my help to heal his wounded comrade. He led me into an ambush. I attacked him and the log says my character gained several point towards evil.

4. Is your character good or evil?
Lawful Good

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 2

Talking to Loki the Ogre. Collecting the reward for "retreiving" the wardstone.

After defeating the Drow that was keeping Loki prisoner, Loki rewards me as promised. One of the rewards was an item (a NICE dwarven waraxe) that was described as being in his family for generations. One of the dialogue options was to refuse to accept Loki’s family heirloom. Trying to be Good (and to make up for the previous incident with the adventurer described above) I choose that option. Loki tells me what a great guy I am but the axe stays in my inventory…

Lawful Good

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 01-29-2005, 09:18 PM   #253
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

It's not a bug or an error but it can be pretty annoying! Maximus, the dwarf whose ale is missing, shouts out a few lines about every 6 seconds and if you are trying to converse with others in the inn, it can be really hard to keep track of the conversation! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Any way he can do that a bit less often? It IS funny to have him wandering about and shouting, very "Inn-like" and all, but the written comments he makes intersperse with other conversations so it's hard to keep it all straight sometimes. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2005, 05:53 PM   #254
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

If we can make his dialog not appear in the conversation window that would be a good solution.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:41 AM   #255
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeah, his text is gone. It's now for conversation. It does bug me as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 01-31-2005, 11:35 AM   #256
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Yay! Thanks, Z! It was funny to hear him but seeing that show up every few seconds made it hard to 'talk' to anyone else and keep track of what was said!

I like the idea of the char running 'round the place though.. gives it some atmosphere!
Old 01-31-2005, 02:14 PM   #257
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Found a bag (loot) that can't be reached. On level one. If you go out the door from the basement and hang a right (after the duregar and drow! LOL)you fight the skeletons then the Bone Golem and there's a chest and some crates there. On the left of the chest is a bag you can't reach, or at least I never can!
Old 01-31-2005, 04:58 PM   #258
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

It is a pain in the but but it can be reached. If we could move it infront of the chest it would be better. IIRC it contains a nice helmet.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:29 AM   #259
StigTC

All of them.

Fighting.

Whenever you hit someone with the Black blade of disaster (the one yo buy from the shop on the docks) the short casts death magic on you, killing you instantly if you aren't protected from deathmagic, and interrupts your fighting if you are protected.

Lawful Good.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 02-06-2005, 03:24 PM   #260
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thought I would mention two things, one that's been around for a while and one new.

1 There are two sets of scrolls on level 10 labelled "identify for the non-magical", one of them in chest the lizardking's room. These are actually cone of cold spells. Maybe this is done deliberately to frustrate us non-magic users but you may want to take a look.

2 Just recently the outline of one of the upland areas or plateaus on the Haunted Isle seems to have changed. This has left a chest and two barrels floating in the air - still accesible but looking odd. Or perhaps this a prototype of one of the new chest designs?
Closed Thread