Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2001, 04:34 AM   #1
fortchuck
Welcomed New User

I have all four pieces of the atrolab. Every time I go up to meet with Larrel he attacks and kills my party. There is no one else up in the room with him.

I was up in the room once before. But, I don't think I killed anyone or did anything wrong.

What gives?
fortchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2001, 09:03 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Sounds like it is time to go back to an earlier Save Game. I hope you have one. Sorry, If nobody is with him up there, and Larrel is attacking you, then you did something wrong.

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Currently engaged in the Throne of Bhaal expansion set
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 09:42 AM   #3
Ranthenae
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I did the EXACT same thing and had to restart the ENTIRE game because I had only quick and autosaved through that area. However, if you did like me and don't have an earlier saved game, I have one if you need it. The only thing is someone would have to tell me how to send it to you and I will. My saved game picks up at the end of each chapter so unfortunately you would have to redo the towers and get the pieces of the lab again, but you wouldn't have to restart the whole game like I did.
Ranthenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 01:39 PM   #4
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Ranthenae, what exactly did you do wrong!?
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 02:36 PM   #5
fortchuck
Welcomed New User

Thanks for the help. I was able to complet the area by going back to a saved game. I must have offended Larrel the first time I went up to that level. Let this be a lession: Don't piss off Larrel!
fortchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 07:30 PM   #6
Ranthenae
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I attacked him like an idiot without really READING what was there and I ended up having to start the whole game over because I couldn't find anyone with an already saved game that would allow me to redo it. Worked out for the best though, I ended up with a better and more effective group the second time around.
Ranthenae is offline   Reply With Quote