Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-23-2000, 01:43 PM   #1
Lily the Ranger

Flamedrop. Since plant life west of Ishad N'ha is vulnerable to fire, I have kept this lovely at hand. Problem is Talon and Dingal have hurt us more than they have helped us. Can you see the others catching sight of the opening words and motions of the spell and screaming "NOOOOOO" while hastily back peddling. (Have gotten quite good at retreating as I hear the spell whine to life). Since nothing is mentioned about this in the manual, I thought that it would be helpful to list spells that backfire up close.

Old 11-23-2000, 03:07 PM   #2
Valkyr

flamestrike. spectral raven. iceball.

they all do nice amounts of damage to your party when firing at point blank range. I once wiped out my entire party by firing an iceball and then a flamestrike (I have a priest/warlock and a wizard/warlock) before I realized which spells my guys had loaded.

Old 11-23-2000, 05:36 PM   #3
xenotoca

meteor storm . Flame or is it fire storm and whirling dervish plus of course that old favourite locust swarm. I must admit that I have not used half the spells I have aqquired.

Old 11-24-2000, 08:53 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There's always a catch!

I too don't use half the spells I learned. Some I don't think I ever even tried. Wonder why that is?
If you could add a spell - what spell would you add??

Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 01:12 PM   #5
Kore'tha-Konkoror

Most worthless spell by far has to be fiend spell blood to gold, bar none! Who would permanently lower their chars hit points for 50 pieces of gold? Please step foward if you use this one, I must know why.

Old 11-25-2000, 01:20 PM   #6
Lily the Ranger

Nice picture, Wyv! Spells to add: Featherfall, fly, unglue (for those boxes that don't move), uncork (for the kegs).