Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 10-15-2003, 10:03 AM   #1
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Diedre is in the MM, but I've got no Joluv in the CC. I don't have the special edition, but I loaded Baldurdash and mods which should have put him there. I'm thinking, though, that the Improved Copper Coronet mod took him away somehow.

What good items am I missing out on. Sling of Everard? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 10:05 AM   #2
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

He tends to wander away from fights, so maybe he is outside the inn or close to the door, happened to me every time I played improved coronet.
Old 10-15-2003, 12:54 PM   #3
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by JrKASperov:
He tends to wander away from fights, so maybe he is outside the inn or close to the door, happened to me every time I played improved coronet.
Yeah, in my experience if Minsc attacks those three ruffians near the entrance whose leader insults you Joluv bolts for the door and stands outside. Have you tried there?
Old 10-15-2003, 02:23 PM   #4
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Thanks guys. I'll check there when I get home. Erm... I mean, when I get back to Athkatla.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:26 PM   #5
Userunfriendly
Elminster

jonluv is evil, so cast detect evil and you should be able to make sure he's in the building....
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 11:45 AM   #6
Tyrion
Quintesson

joluv also has the defender of easthaven....yeah!

but why is he evil...maybe he stole all the items...or killed the ones that had them...oh no, he killed my (though over a century old) IWD charachters, or maybe their grandchildren or someone who they knew...or didn´t! yeah whatever...