Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2002, 02:56 PM   #1
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hello all, you may remember a while back, Sephy recommended a site going by the name of Anti Everything.com
Well, if you check the forums, you'll see someone with the Alias Ellie Ewing, and man, you may not want to waste your time arguing with her, but at least check it out to see how relentlessly irrational some people are.

[ 03-23-2002, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 03-23-2002, 03:34 PM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Wow, Talthy, she's far out. I consider myself part of the IW Riotous Right, so maybe that's why I think that. Why would she even get on a board like that, anyway? Don't get me wrong, I agree with a lot of her opinions, but I just don't like to argue that much. I like you and Barry and Epona, so I am not about to go around spouting terms like "Eurotrash." It's demeaning.
Edited to add another thought!

[ 03-23-2002, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-23-2002, 03:42 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel

Ah yes, you may be the same political denomination as her, but the way she argues is just bad, I'm sure you're not wacky and irrational.

[ 03-23-2002, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 03-23-2002, 03:44 PM   #4
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

I agree, see my edit above. There is no need not to be civil. In fact, a good part of the reason that I am conservative is my great regard for civility.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-23-2002, 03:46 PM   #5
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Very true Galadria, no matter how much you disagree with someone the least you can do is to be civil.
Old 03-23-2002, 03:47 PM   #6
Talthyr Malkaviel

Hmmm, I just contemplated the effects of some of the people of that forum coming here! The chaos and disruption!!!
Old 03-23-2002, 03:48 PM   #7
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Hmmm, I just contemplated the effects of some of the people of that forum coming here! The chaos and disruption!!!
And the quick banning and restoring of order....
Old 03-23-2002, 03:49 PM   #8
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Very true Galadria, no matter how much you disagree with someone the least you can do is to be civil.
Oh just admit it Neb, you love being labeled Eurotrash really [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2002, 03:50 PM   #9
Neb

Quote:
Oh just admit it Neb, you love being labeled Eurotrash really [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yes, indeed, I just LOOOOOVE it, it turns me on..... AmeriTrash [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2002, 03:51 PM   #10
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
quote:
And the quick banning and restoring of order....[/QUOTE]Indeed, the sound of the admin's hammer coming into play, I just like the fact that this forum ain't like that one.
*Starts cheering for no apparent reason*