Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 09-28-2000, 05:55 PM   #1
Ziroc

Wizards & Warriors just hit store shelves here in the USA, (Sept 27th)

Our Support site will be opened with full support for hints, tips, maps, cheats and more soon, in the mean time,
if you need help, post here! I spoke with D.W. Bradley, and he said he'd drop by this forum and check it out, helping with some stuff! (Cool stuff!)

Ziroc

Old 09-29-2000, 11:23 AM   #2
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Cool, looking forward to the game. Now, has it been released everywhere? I reserved my copy at Babbages (im in No. Cal), so I should get it today, I called yesterday and they said it was not on the shelves yet (grrrrrrrrrr!)

I was wondering, and I hope this isn't a dumb question, but why did D.W. Bradley leave the Wiz 8 team? I've since forgotten about that series, it looks like the man with the magic has his talent elsewhere.

Very much looking forward to it!

Scronan
Old 09-29-2000, 01:27 PM   #3
Mad Jack

Maybe we should have different forums one for general discussion and one for cheats, tips and spoilers.
so we don't have see the spoilers if we don't want to
just a thought

Old 09-29-2000, 05:01 PM   #4
Mr_Natural

I'm p.o.'ed cause I just bought a new game last weekend and still need to finish another. I'm determined to finish them up so's I can clean up my drive and install this one. Anxiously awaiting and will be monitoring the boards. From what I'm reading I'm liking it already. I had become burnt out on the infinity engine and did not get BG2. I'm glad now.

Old 09-29-2000, 05:42 PM   #5
BlackFiend

I highly recommend you play BG2... even if you need to take a break from the Infinity engine for 6 months. It is a very good game.