Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-04-2001, 08:10 AM   #171
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hey Ziroc, did you edit my post? Or does it automatically change it now? That was cool. I was gonna change it to say:

I got your smiley right here.

Well, if I'd actually typed it in correctly that time. AAAAAHHHHHHH

On an off question, have you seen the request by Azuth to have his username changed? I know that you are really busy, but if you could help him, would be really cool.

I'm gonna have to check out the smiley section now. LOL. Seems like something new everyday.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 03-04-2001).]
Old 03-04-2001, 08:18 AM   #172
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Hey Ziroc, did you edit my post? Or does it automatically change it now? That was cool. I was gonna change it to say:

I got your smiley right here.

Well, if I'd actually typed it in correctly that time. AAAAAHHHHHHH

On an off question, have you seen the request by Azuth to have his username changed? I know that you are really busy, but if you could help him, would be really cool.

I'm gonna have to check out the smiley section now. LOL. Seems like something new everyday.
I haven't yet uploaded the new smiles page (Still working on it), but I'll be done within the hour.

No, I don't think I saw anything about Azuth, can you have him email me? That's the quickest way for me to know when someone needs something

Ziroc

Old 03-04-2001, 08:20 AM   #173
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hmmmm. Well, he said that he's already e-mailed you. He has a thread on here. I'll ask him to re-send though when I see him. Maybe the e-mail dropped out in transit or something.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 08:25 AM   #174
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Hmmmm. Well, he said that he's already e-mailed you. He has a thread on here. I'll ask him to re-send though when I see him. Maybe the e-mail dropped out in transit or something.
Give me a link to the thread, and I'll go read it. Hmm, I dunno if I got an email from him, or I did, and he didn't sign it "Azuth". What did he want? for me to delete his account for a new name? -- I've done that for a few, so maybe I already helped him.. ? Lemme know either way.

Ziroc

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 03-04-2001).]

Old 03-04-2001, 08:45 AM   #175
Tobbin
Red Dragon

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS. Sorry about dropping the ball and making you have to find the thread Ziroc. I was just going there to get it when I came across your reply to him there. Jeez you are fast. Thanks for helping Azuth, he was getting pretty frustrated yesterday.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 09:23 AM   #176
Epona
Zartan

NEARLY A MAGISTER!!!! NEARLY NEARLY NEARLY

Spamspamspamspamspam

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-04-2001, 09:33 AM   #177
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Yup, you truly are a master at your craft.

You are both insightful and extremely helpful to everyone.
When you earn your title, wear it with pride.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 09:38 AM   #178
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I'm shooting for Drow Warrior. I doubt I'll get much further than that, but it's a goal nonetheless.
Old 03-04-2001, 09:51 AM   #179
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Tobbin: Don't forget funny. I really enjoy your wit Epona. Intelligent, helpful, and witty.

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-04-2001, 10:01 AM   #180
Tobbin
Red Dragon

LOL. Well, I didn't mention hardly anything there cause I'm trying to help set her up to respond back. Then I respond more. Then she responds back. Was what I was trying to tell CB and Memnoch yesterday. In order to be a good spammer, you must spam with another good spammer. And still make it where it sounds like you are still right next to each other just shooting the breeze.

* Never give everything away, or you have nothing left*

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL