Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2001, 05:53 PM   #101
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred sits a the back of the first boat, trying to remember everything he learned about dragon slaying at the Order.
"Hmm... something about a black arrow, and a jewelled coat? Shoot the Dragon's armpit, or something. Not much use for a Cavalier. Or something about orbs I remember, yes, orbs... orbs and lances. Perhaps an Orb would do it. What is an Orb? Some kind of trebuchet, or mangonel? Damnit, Karnas would know."
He surveys the small crowd of adventurers before him. A welcome crew; no-one wanted to face one of the great wyrms alone. His gaze lingers over several of them. Lord Raptor, a chicken? Somehow, something in Tancred's traditional mind can't get over that. Rhazor, an elf of unknown allegiance and powers. Melusine, too... happy, perhaps, for a trip like this.
There is a *splash*, followed by a few muffled HELPs and a few blubblubs. Tancred turns his head, seeing someone's hands wave frantically from under the water. Realising that there's not much time, the Cavalier grabs a nearby set of waterwings and leaps into the stinking Catfish river, hoping against hope he can get whoever it was out before he has to swallow some of the water. That, and that the waterwings counteract the sinking effect of full plate armour...
Old 07-09-2001, 06:04 PM   #102
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas smiles, he looks around and mutters where are all these places, at least we will get to go to a magic shop I need a new wand of cloudkill, my own fault I wasted the last one on playing practical jokes on gorillas, anyway its all in good fun.

The sorcerer wanders over to the chicken and viconia, he offers it some crackers but it dosnt seem too keen, he looks at the scroll in his bag again, it is the prophecy of the monkey powered banannas and it states that you must stay near the chicken. Prohecy or food advert it dosnt matter the message of fortold doom is clear.

Jabidas elven eyes scan the bank as the boat moves on not watching for anything just watching for the sake of it, he tires of the green terrain and fast moving water, the sorcerer moves back to the group.

------------------
Old 07-09-2001, 06:29 PM   #103
Lord Shield

Lord Raptor watches the floundering people in the water with some amusement

After a little while he casts Cone of Cold on the water next to Tancred and Skydrac. They clamber aboard and skid all over the place in their heavy armour making him cluck all the more

After a little while, Viconia helps pull them in.

Which is about the time one of the oarsman shouts "RIVER PIRATES AHEAD!!!", seeing 3 boats coming this way.

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-09-2001, 07:16 PM   #104
jabidas
Silver Dragon

The sorcerer watchs the pirates approach, hmm I could fry em but no lets just cause a little havoc, his hands move in the air briefly and fireball flies forth quickly into the oncoming ships sails, it spreads quickly causing a lot of confusion and chaos. Men in the pirate boat move around very quickly. The Elf realises they will still get to them anyway but thats when the fun starts.

------------------
Old 07-09-2001, 08:51 PM   #105
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye coughs and chokes on the putrid water she had swallowed.
"Did I ever mention I do not like that much water? Does anyone have a blanket or somethin? I'm not exactly at my fittest right now, cuz of being abandoned at the dungeon, *cough, cough*, and now I'm fr-fr-freezing cold!"
Skye chatters her teeth together, while rubbing her frozen hands together.
"Thanks for saving me Tancrid(sp?). I owe you my life. You too, Lord Raptor. I just don't know why I fainted like that. I've been worse, but ever since I left the dungeon, I've been so weak. Ugh, I HATE being weak."

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-09-2001, 10:35 PM   #106
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye has now caught pnemonia(sp?) and is dying, while people scurry around her, trying to attack the oncoming pirates.
"A little help, please?" Skye wheezes, as she gets trampled underfoot by Jabidas, who was excitedly pacing back and forth, watching the pirates with growing enthusiasm.
OOC- Sorry about this guyz... I'm just unbelievably bored, and no one else is on... I dont REALLY want to kill my character! -_-;;

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-10-2001, 02:31 AM   #107
Grinch
The Magister

The Paladin throws an old horse blanket over Skye, then moves to the bow of the boat.Preparing for battle, he gives forth a battle cry that makes the pirates soil themselves. He assumes the 'vivisectioner' stance and considers whether to attempt to sink the oncoming vessel or leap aboard and slaughter the pirates...

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-10-2001, 04:59 AM   #108
Lord Shield

They're not very large boats and the armour may hamper a leap onto their boats

Viconia does Cure Disease on Skye, then (she wears Girdle of Giant Strength) hurls Lord Raptor onto another boat. He lands quite well, splitting a pirate's head in two on the way down. He LOVES killing pirates. He even did that two-scimitar pirate leader back near Spellhold

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-10-2001, 01:25 PM   #109
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye, now fully healed, jumps up...trips on blanket.... jumps up again, and starts shooting fire arrows at the pirates' boats. She laughs as she watches the pirates scurry around, tring to put the fires out on their boats. She suddenly stops laughing, as if puzzled, then she collapses on the deck, blacked out.

OOC- I've decided to have something happen to my character since she left the dungeon, like she picked up an item, or something, she won't remember, that will make her become weak and sick alot. This will cause a few probs... ^_^* Except I don't know exactly what it should be.

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-10-2001, 05:48 PM   #110
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Hey Skydracgrrl is your mind gone wandering the planes, oh and sorry I stepped on you let me cheer you up with some amusing cantrips, when you wake up anyway.

Jabidas intones ancient words of power, the air fills with dancing lights and the spell is cast, the pirates of one ship all start dancing, frantically, uncontrolably. Panic stricken faces are clearly visable as they realise they cant possibly run their ship. Some vomit in distress others cry still cought up in motion as the ship lists to one side. It is slowly being pulled over and they cant hope to escape the currents dragging them back while wearing armour. Their eyes are wide and bulging in blue clenched faces as they go under their arms reaching for the heavans. The sorcerer laughs once briefly and sharply, his voice is cold still 2 more to come

Lord Shield after the last time I decided to add people Ive come to the conclusion perhaps its not such a goood idea

------------------