Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2003, 10:31 AM   #11
Arvon
Unicorn

Wounded...mortally wounded!!

Totally destroyed!!! I shall now have to get my minions to nuke this place...
The problems is I don't have any minions...Foiled again...BAH!

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 09-15-2003, 12:25 PM   #12
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I wasn't trying to poke fun at you Arvon, but you're one of the few people who ever talks of himself in the forum.

Besides, you should be proud for bringing the moon walk to America
Old 09-15-2003, 01:18 PM   #13
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I always imagined Arvon as a highly intelligent chimp sitting in front of a "find jokes" version of Cerebro from X-men, complete with geeky helmet, glazed over eyes and bowl of bananas.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-15-2003, 09:31 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Who is Arvon. Good Questiownez... ? ? ? hmmmmm... let's think...

He never says much about himself ever. Heck he could be a She, beats me. And I don't quite understand the Walnetto bit, so not clue there... hmmmm...

How old is he do you think?
What does he do for a living do you think?
Where does he live do you think?

Never does he share this info with us. All we get is the JOKES mostly. Geez he COULD be Michael Jackson hiding LOL.

Speak to us Arvon! No, hey! Arvon..... Arvon... Arvon.. Arvon...... (hang on folks, repetition irritates people and therefore gets people's attention (LadyZ tactic #29). Arvon... Arvon... Arvon... Arvon...Hey Arvon..Hey..Arvon... Arvon..Dude...Arvon...Arvon...Dog...Arvon...Arvon. .. Oooh!
Hi!!! OK then......everyone be very quiet and still, I think Arvon is here, nobody make any sudden moves!

Hello Arvon! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Say something about yourself! Anything. Even if it is just ONE thing to begin with, cause I know it must be hard for you (dunno why, but it has to be cause he's been a member here since frikken 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!). I mean time to come out of that shell, break the mold, go where everyone's gone before!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-16-2003, 02:50 PM   #15
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Who is Arvon. Good Questiownez... ? ? ? hmmmmm... let's think...

He never says much about himself ever. Heck he could be a She, beats me. And I don't quite understand the Walnetto bit, so not clue there... hmmmm...

How old is he do you think?
What does he do for a living do you think?
Where does he live do you think?

Never does he share this info with us. All we get is the JOKES mostly. Geez he COULD be Michael Jackson hiding LOL.

Speak to us Arvon! No, hey! Arvon..... Arvon... Arvon.. Arvon...... (hang on folks, repetition irritates people and therefore gets people's attention (LadyZ tactic #29). Arvon... Arvon... Arvon... Arvon...Hey Arvon..Hey..Arvon... Arvon..Dude...Arvon...Arvon...Dog...Arvon...Arvon. .. Oooh!
Hi!!! OK then......everyone be very quiet and still, I think Arvon is here, nobody make any sudden moves!

Hello Arvon! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Say something about yourself! Anything. Even if it is just ONE thing to begin with, cause I know it must be hard for you (dunno why, but it has to be cause he's been a member here since frikken 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!). I mean time to come out of that shell, break the mold, go where everyone's gone before!
good point, I concur. I have always enjoyed the jokes now lets hear as much about the jokester as they would care to share.

Always a fan,
Az
Old 09-16-2003, 06:26 PM   #16
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Elvis. He's gotta be Elvis [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 06:33 PM   #17
Stratos
Vampire

Reveal yourself, Arvon, reveal yourself! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 09:58 PM   #18
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Now you mention it, this could be so! Has anyone ever seen Elvis and Arvon on this board at the same time? ... [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] I think not [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

While I like Arvons jokes *most of them* [img]tongue.gif[/img] I also enjoy seeing his odd post on more serious topics. I always study them and try and get an insight into our mysterious jokester. [img]graemlins/1worm.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 09-16-2003, 10:24 PM   #19
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Now you mention it, this could be so! Has anyone ever seen Elvis and Arvon on this board at the same time? ... [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] I think not [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

While I like Arvons jokes *most of them* [img]tongue.gif[/img] I also enjoy seeing his odd post on more serious topics. I always study them and try and get an insight into our mysterious jokester. [img]graemlins/1worm.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Makes me think we should get John Nash to decode each post, yes, then we will find the truth about Arvon
Old 09-17-2003, 05:19 PM   #20
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
Sadly not so, I have insider information that he merely lives with Elvis. And Lord Lucan. On the moon.

Well, any other ideas?
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe