Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2006, 08:22 AM   #11
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Nox. I was trying to play this over LAN with my wife, but had to get used to the controls first. I think it's nicer than diablo.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:26 PM   #12
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

KotOR2 - It is actually not bad once you get all the unofficial patches. It is unplayable with only the 2 official patchs, so someone should slap both Lucas Arts and Obsidian upside the head. Releasing a game that is unplayable and they themselves will not fix is low.

[ 12-07-2006, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:46 PM   #13
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by pritchke:
KotOR2 - It is actually not bad once you get all the unofficial patches. It is unplayable with only the 2 official patchs, so someone should slap both Lucas Arts and Obsidian upside the head. Releasing a game that is unplayable and they themselves will not fix is low.
What do you mean unplayable ? I finished the game and it wasn't even patched.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:53 PM   #14
Olorin

Breakout Champion Hexxagon Champion
Master of Orion: I'm in the middle of a game with a group of players online where we pass around a saved game and take turns playing for 10 rounds. We are the Silicoids, with some added handicaps to make it more challenging.

My last turn, I took Sol from the Humans, and sent troops on the way to another Human colony.

By the time it's my turn again, the Humans will probably be gone, and we'll be taking on the Darlocks, Alkari, or the Bulrathi. The Psilons will probably be our last conquest, because they have too much of a tech lead on us.
"Many are my names in many countries. Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkun to the Dwarves; Olorin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not"

--The Two Towers
Olorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:02 AM   #15
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
What do you mean unplayable ? I finished the game and it wasn't even patched. [/QUOTE]Game will not let you move past the pole on Telos due to a bug were Your companions don't get locked up after you enter the Jedi place, you can run around all you want but never leave. Needs an unofficial patch to fix it so the proper sequences can occur as soon as you enter. At least for me, Kiera never said her piece, and both her and Atton would stand by yhe door, every time I played to this point. Did some searching around and found unofficial patchs. I guess it is possible that official patchs break the game.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:03 AM   #16
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

World of Warcraft - Pvping and raking up those honors and mark of honors for gm/fm items.

Ragnarok Online - I really don't know why am I still playing this.

Both are mmorpg. Unfortunated there's no more pc games for sale at my place for like several years already. Even underground market has no more new games for nearly half a year now.

[ 12-08-2006, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Kakero ]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:18 AM   #17
Nightwing
Baaz Draconian

Wizardry 8 and Arcanum
Old 12-08-2006, 08:23 AM   #18
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
What do you mean unplayable ? I finished the game and it wasn't even patched. [/QUOTE]Game will not let you move past the pole on Telos due to a bug were Your companions don't get locked up after you enter the Jedi place, you can run around all you want but never leave. Needs an unofficial patch to fix it so the proper sequences can occur as soon as you enter. At least for me, Kiera never said her piece, and both her and Atton would stand by yhe door, every time I played to this point. Did some searching around and found unofficial patchs. I guess it is possible that official patchs break the game. [/QUOTE]Funny, i don't recall ever patching that game, but i finished it nonetheless. I remember that the end left many questions unanswered, which is why the game got criticized so much, but i did get to fight the final battle and beat the game.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:40 AM   #19
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Game will not let you move past the pole on Telos due to a bug were Your companions don't get locked up after you enter the Jedi place, you can run around all you want but never leave. Needs an unofficial patch to fix it so the proper sequences can occur as soon as you enter. At least for me, Kiera never said her piece, and both her and Atton would stand by yhe door, every time I played to this point. Did some searching around and found unofficial patchs. I guess it is possible that official patchs break the game.
That happens only if you decided to take on of the four options presented in dialog to you the first time you talk to one of the sisters there. I played it without patches and it was playable, though leaving a lot of mysteries(due to rushed state).
Old 12-08-2006, 09:50 AM   #20
Jorath Calar
Harper

Medival Total War 2, playing as the holy roman empire (terrible voiceacting in this game by the*) currently at war with the slimy Venice... (hey they started it!) found out it's almost impossible to negotiate peace in this game, no matter what you promiose them they won't give in the bloddy ...

Before that I was replaying Baldurs Gate 1 as a Fighter mage... never had tried Multiclass before very interesting.
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote