Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2001, 06:28 AM   #1
Tobbin
Red Dragon

What's up everyone? Long time no see. I've been in a virtual prison recently. I changed my e-mail to reflect my new address, but then my address flogged. To those people that have an address at theirname.com, be aware that you may lose access because of them moving to a new address. I had an account setup at marcalinore@marcsmail.com, but can no longer access it (and I paid to access it too). Dan came to the rescue though. All hail our great overseer. Death to the firstname.com site. Well, enough of the grumbling. I say it's time to party. Hello to all those that remember me. Well, ok. Even to those that have never heard of me. *Slides out some pint Lagers and starts sliding them out on the tables*

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-20-2001, 06:48 AM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Hahah I think you left at about the time I joined up a couple of months ago. You were on your way to a sci fi convention or something?
Old 08-20-2001, 06:53 AM   #3
Rikard

AAAh Tobbin is back
eh is that a good thing

------------------

Old 08-20-2001, 06:55 AM   #4
Rikard

eh Tobbin
Where's your Horror Spell?

------------------

Old 08-20-2001, 07:02 AM   #5
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!

hehe! My good hunting partner finally back! So good to see you again Tobbin!!!! *biggest wolfgrin this year*

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-20-2001, 07:04 AM   #6
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Hi there Tobbin!
Great to see you... I will drink to your continued well-being, and the prospect of your company here for even just a short while... (even if I probably won't be around to enjoy it :|)

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 08-20-2001, 07:15 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Good to hear from you again, Tobbin!

How's life treating you, mate?

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 07:16 AM   #8
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Hahah I think you left at about the time I joined up a couple of months ago. You were on your way to a sci fi convention or something?

Yeppers. Only thing is, I never made the convention. That's ok. Jerri Ryan was a no show for the event. She was the whole reason I wanted to go. The real reason why I didn't make it was because my step-father died while I was on vacation. It took a bit for the funeral and then trying to help my mom. She's got diabetes and is looking at losing her other foot. We try to have a positive outlook, but the more that they have to remove, the worse it seems. I've been going through getting my house upgraded some too. Who knows what the future will bring? Anyways, pleasure to meet you. You have found a great group of people here. It's almost like family.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-20-2001, 07:21 AM   #9
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
HOOOOWL!

hehe! My good hunting partner finally back! So good to see you again Tobbin!!!! *biggest wolfgrin this year*

Wolfgir. My friend. It is a great honor to see you again. I have missed our trails together. I still owe you a short story so I will get about to writing that. In case you see LadyRae, please let her know that we miss her. *Pulls out A dark thick liquor* Here my friend. It has been a long time since we have drunk of the Stygian waters. There is much I wish to forget.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 08-21-2001).]
Old 08-20-2001, 07:22 AM   #10
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by sylent:
Hi there Tobbin!
Great to see you... I will drink to your continued well-being, and the prospect of your company here for even just a short while... (even if I probably won't be around to enjoy it :|)

It is good to know that I am still remembered my friend. I am glad to see you as well. It has been a long time. Hopefully, your days have been good. Come, recount some of your adventures. I would welcome the tale.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL