Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-17-2001, 12:48 PM   #21
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Ratweed:
Memnoch how did you become a moderator f you only joined up for help on baldurs gate?
Because he is diplomatic, knows an awful lot about BG, is very friendly and tactful, and is a huge WORKAHOLIC
Old 06-17-2001, 01:00 PM   #22
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
I am the Overlord here at Ironworks and I am the one who pushes the buttons behind the curtains here. Ziroc of course is my well known frontman, and I have several big buff henchman mods at my beck and call to punish you unbelievers.
I had no need to find Ironworks as I am the one who controls it.
Bow to me peasants. And yes that includes you Ziroc

*COUGH* napolean complex *COUGH*

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-17-2001, 01:06 PM   #23
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ratweed:
Memnoch how did you become a moderator f you only joined up for help on baldurs gate?
I was asked. All the moderators here were asked by Ziroc, and we were all happy to put a little back into the site that has given us a lot of pleasure.

------------------
Old 06-17-2001, 01:07 PM   #24
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Registered on 1st March 2001. Found out about this place via "Google" while searching for Darkstone links. My natural habitat is here in GD or the Darkstone Section, though I have been sighted in the BG2 bar (due to my unhealthy interest in the sultry elf). Strangely enough, apart from a short brush with BG, I have never played any of the other games listed

My main mission is to avoid spam if possible and really annoy people by being unremittingly reasonable .

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Old 06-17-2001, 01:10 PM   #25
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I AM.............

Beaumanoir

I found this site while looking for a cheap substitute for holy water

------------------
One Day, When The Nine Hells Are Full, The Damned Shall Walk The Earth, And I Shall Conquer

"I'm sorry I called you Cannonball Head. I meant to call you Chrome Dome"
Old 06-17-2001, 02:31 PM   #26
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I was asked. All the moderators here were asked by Ziroc, and we were all happy to put a little back into the site that has given us a lot of pleasure.

And if Ziroc hates you
you get called an Old Horny Fart

------------------

The Last Of the Red Fluffies

Member of the Ancients Club (@ age 16 )
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

"Dream a Dreamers Dream And Know It Is But A Dream"

Old 06-17-2001, 02:42 PM   #27
Psychedelic Buttafly
Zhentarim Guard

i am not usually one to mone but you have been diagnosed with a terrible disease sigmar called

SPAM SYNDROM

and if all 2107 people were to sign here you would be using up a lot of zirocs limited hard drive space so dont expect many replys and dont be surprised if Ziroc closes this thread

------------------

Old 06-17-2001, 03:05 PM   #28
cuthbertio
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im Cuthbertio and i signed up a few months ago but never really got a chance to come here often..
UNTIL NOW HHHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAA!!!
sorry

Anyway this is my sig

------------------

He cometh at night
He stiketh at night
He drinketh at pub
Old 06-17-2001, 04:01 PM   #29
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I get really confused about this (OK, I know, so what else is new). I lurked for a long time, and was on the old blue board, the thingee here says member since March 1, 2001, but that isn't accurate. Been around for a while though, since last year I believe. Found it, doing a search on BG. On the old blue board, all of the topics were together. What we call GD now, was designated "off-topic" on the blue board. I got to where I was reading the "off-topic" more than the BG stuff. I actually started posting because I had an "off-topic" question (thanks, Rikard), and the rest is history.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 06-17-2001, 04:17 PM   #30
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
I am the Overlord here at Ironworks and I am the one who pushes the buttons behind the curtains here. Ziroc of course is my well known frontman, and I have several big buff henchman mods at my beck and call to punish you unbelievers.
I had no need to find Ironworks as I am the one who controls it.
Bow to me peasants. And yes that includes you Ziroc
It was funny once AzureWolf, but it's getting annoying now, quit with that overlord crap.. it may confuse newbies here thinking YOU are the webmaster, which you are not. kapeesh?

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks