Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-20-2004, 09:55 PM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

Picked up a HP 7130 Office. I am a bit disappointed though. It doesn't make coffee. But it is a printer, copier, flat bed scanner, FAX and will print from digital camera cards. Great, expensive toy.

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 09-20-2004, 10:09 PM   #2
Lucern
Quintesson

Lol...what are the odds of this? I just installed one of those in my dad's shop, unless I got the numbers wrong. My favorite thing is the tiny little color monitor on it. It's a cool little machine.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:44 PM   #3
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

NOICE! How much did that set you back, Arvon? Sounds like something I need here at home myself.
Old 09-21-2004, 01:53 AM   #4
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Wow, that must have been really expensive. Wish I could aford things like that, but good for you ... now you can show it off to all of your friends
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 09-21-2004, 04:19 PM   #5
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucern:
Lol...what are the odds of this? I just installed one of those in my dad's shop, unless I got the numbers wrong. My favorite thing is the tiny little color monitor on it. It's a cool little machine.
Wow..... Ask your dad if he's also known as Arvon
Old 09-21-2004, 04:23 PM   #6
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I don't have one quite that good, but am happy with mine [img]smile.gif[/img] and yeah it sucks they do not make coffee oh and for the record, mine is a lexmark all in one the only thing that yours does that mine doesn't is the print from a camera card. however mine will print from the camera if I use the software it came with. and mine was probably no where near as much as yours
Old 09-21-2004, 09:55 PM   #7
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Yeah it cool having the latest kinda of thing. until the ink went out and you have to fork out quite a lot to buy a new one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2004, 12:55 AM   #8
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Good onya, man. I've got to replace our ancient fax machine and HP720 printer soon, so that will be the likely solution. We have scan and fax and print capability at home, but I really do want a one-stop shop for those functions. If I could get an espresso attachment, it'd be great.

Oh, and kudos to those who buy Lexmark products. I wholeheartedly support cheaper products, especially when they're made in the great bluegrass state.
Old 09-22-2004, 01:29 AM   #9
Lucern
Quintesson

Quote:
Wow..... Ask your dad if he's also known as Arvon
lol. It does seem a bit too coincidental doesn't it? That thing costs so much...

We got it up, scanning and faxing today, which is awesome because fax machines have given me trouble in the past. Prior to this the shop had neither printer, scanner, nor fax.
Old 09-22-2004, 02:17 AM   #10
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I have 2 of those and they operate wirelessly with my HP Media Center. They r0x0rz!

What i really want though is a laaaser printer [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Pew! Pew pew! ZOT! Kablaam!
Your Document Has Been Printed! *smoke rises up off it*

[ 09-22-2004, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]