Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 05:37 AM   #1
Ziroc

Click on the link below to see the Rank and number of posts needed for each rank.. also, while you're there, read the rules if you haven't. I have also changed the following Rules:

Be Spam Free:
Be Sig Smart:
Ranks and Avatars: (NEW)

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...i?action=agree

Just close the window after you read the rules.. don't bother hitting 'Agree' or 'Cancel'..

PS: I will be adding some more Ranks today.. and making a few changes to some of them again...

Thanks guys!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 10-09-2001, 05:55 AM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Nice work - just one small point, you might like to check out the ranks/posts levels. Not sure if they are working quite right. For example, mine is Drizzt, when I believe it should be Red Wizard....

Not that it really matters to me, but some people do tend to get upset about ranks LOL

------------------
Regards

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 06:00 AM   #3
Epona
Zartan

Ziroc,
Ditto with Mouse - I am an emerald dragon whereas according to your table I should be a red dragon.
BTW - this is not moaning about my rank, far from it - I don't mind what I am - just highlighting an inconsistency which you may need to fix!!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-09-2001, 06:26 AM   #4
Grojlach
Zartan

I've only been wondering why the Elminster rank is lower than a mere Zhentarim guard...

------------------
Not a member of any clan and is cool with that.

Old 10-09-2001, 06:35 AM   #5
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Emerald Dragon begins at 1001 posts, Red Dragon at 1501 posts, Silver at 1601 posts. Drizzt is a longer period, I think it's what is both Red Wizard of Thay and Drizzt on the table. Not whining, just making observations so as not to confuse newbies!. Thank you for doing this for us!

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 10-09-2001, 06:46 AM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

Ziroc, I use this thread to ask you a question : Why is it that, when doing a Search on my own posts, I can go to a couple of deleted threads ?

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-09-2001, 06:58 AM   #7
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Ziroc, I use this thread to ask you a question : Why is it that, when doing a Search on my own posts, I can go to a couple of deleted threads ?

Only the link to a thread on the main forum view is really deleted I think. I've noticed before that old threads were still partly up; sometimes the url to page 1 is indeed not leading anywhere but an error message, but other pages are still floating around on the server somehow...

Edit: let me add an example. I had the first page of a certain thread saved to my harddisk and it got deleted later. But while I never saved the 2nd and 3rd page and I never got to read them before they got deleted, I was still able to view them after the deletion. They were still up for some reason...

------------------
Not a member of any clan and is cool with that.

[This message has been edited by Grojlach (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 08:15 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Groljach, your sig is making me ROFL!!!!!!!!

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 08:24 AM   #9
Garnet

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ziroc for posting this!!! Does this mean I get to lose the Elite WaterDeep guard pic?!?

But to look forward to the Magistrar pic........bleyak!

Garnet

Old 10-09-2001, 08:30 AM   #10
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Um, not to be annoying because I don't care about ranks - but could you at some time in the future put in some unicorn ranks? I loves my dragons, I do - but my second love is unicorns. I don't care about the ranking, I just like the cool pictures.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*