Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-10-2001, 05:48 PM   #111
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC:
Skye: Give me a P!
Give me a U!
Give me a B!
What's that spell? PUB!
Customer: Yeah, but this is a tavern.
Skye: Wait, this was supposed to spell BUMP... I know it's a tavern!
Customer: You said it backwards.
Skye: Oh, ok. B-U-P! BUP! No... Oh, I got it! B-U-M-P! BUMP!
lol. ^_~*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-10-2001, 06:14 PM   #112
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

A fainting ding-a-ling can be heard in the background...........

Upon closer inspection, a small boar eerily floats into perspective, slowly rowing and gently waving into the ship.

The men stop fighting as they see this new invasion approaching.

A single boy, rowing with ease - Arch Lich Wah.

"GET HIM!!" screamed one of the pirates.

They did - a dozen men followed his command, only to be shattered by a "Thunderclap" spell gifted from Wah's hands. They scream and writh in agony as they are stung with the intense heat of the Thunderclap.

Wah rows up close. He gets on board and proceeded takes off his cap.

"Missed me guys" he murmurred. "Looks like I had good timing..........."
(There is the sound of another mighty 'Thunderclap')

------------------
Old 07-10-2001, 06:59 PM   #113
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC: sorry, the last reply I did didn't really happen... just trying to bump this up.
-------------------------
Skye is unconcious still at the moment...
Flashback/dream: Somebody moving in the shadows. Skye backs away nervously, then feels a flash of pain. She trys to scream, but is unable too. Someone laughs evilly as she struggles....
Skye wakes up with a gasp, and a few people on the boat around her look at her oddly, wondering what was wrong with her. She gives them a weak grin, then trys to remember what made her wake up...

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-10-2001, 07:58 PM   #114
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
OOC:
Skye: Give me a P!
Give me a U!
Give me a B!
What's that spell? PUB!
Customer: Yeah, but this is a tavern.
Skye: Wait, this was supposed to spell BUMP... I know it's a tavern!
Customer: You said it backwards.
Skye: Oh, ok. B-U-P! BUP! No... Oh, I got it! B-U-M-P! BUMP!
lol. ^_~*

OOC: You know, this reminds me of Homer Simpson's immortal line:

"I AM SO SMART! I AM SO SMART! S-M-R-T! Uh, I mean S-M-A-R-T!"

IC: Tancred begins reassuring himself that Skye is still among the land of the living, but his attention is drawn to the river pirates. He snorts contemptuously. No mere PIRATE is going to stop his quest. He turns to Skye, who is still trying to order her thoughts - and her dreams.
"You going to be ok?"
Skye nods, irritated at the break in her thinking. She motions the Cavalier to get going. He draws his old sword, and advances to the prow of the boat, violence aforethought.
Old 07-10-2001, 11:44 PM   #115
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Yes! Now is the time! I'm full of joy.
IC: Suddenly, Rhazor has another sudden flashback.. Kneeling down, he sees the mutilated body of a woman. He checks his surroundings.. He is in a cavern of some sort. He turns and begins to run towards the opening, not knowing what has just happened..
A brilliant flash, and he is back in reality. Although, he doesn't feel he has full control over himself. As his companions watch in horror, Rhazor's body begins to form into what looks like a Werewolf, except more slender and with silver silky-like fur. He runs to the end of the boat and jumps, hurtling into the air. He lands on one of the pirate boats, and begins to rip the limbs off of the pirates nearby. A young, muscular man runs up from below deck to have his face ripped off, and his two arms twisted back behind his legs.
When there is no sign of life remaining on the boat, the slender Werewolf that used to be Rhazor dives into the water, disappearing from sight.
OOC: He will be back, but when he does he will have to leave again. He will have to venture to Evermeet alone. I'm hinting that whatever he will get will be able to help defeat this evil dragon. Oh, and welcome back Sky.
IC:
Old 07-11-2001, 04:55 AM   #116
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Draggor is standing at the bow of the boat, waiting for pirates to try and board but that doesn't seem very likely at this stage as all the pirates seem to have caught fire or been squashed.
"Damn, you guys get all the fun. Save some for us next time."

------------------
visit www.zipworld.com.au/~wsgs
Old 07-11-2001, 07:47 AM   #117
Lord Shield

Lord Raptor hails Wah, his favourite spellcaster

The pirates are wrecked although they had some loot. None of you took captives. Viconia is concerned with Skye as the Cure Disease did not work, nor did Remove Curse. She tries a Detect Magic

Skye, I don't know what items you normally have, but there is another item in one of your pockets. A small brooch which detects as magical

The rest of the trip goes well and you reach Silverton by midday. This is a one-horse town with its own mayor. Accomodation not very much but you don't need sleep yet. Plenty of food had by all. The locals are well surprised to see adventurers travel in such a large band, and Lord Raptor only has to kill one cook before they get the message

After a hearty meal and some drink, you set off again. Next stop will be at a river bank and a short walk to Yaztromo's Tower. I shall post the tower approach later, but leave room in case people want to tdo other things in town

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-11-2001, 09:12 AM   #118
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Noooo! Rhazor(sp?) come back! Yer the only guy elf, which is better'n nothing, even if u did just turn into...a... were...wolf......*pause* yeah, well, anywayz... lol ^_^;;
-------------------------------
Skye frowns thoughtfully and starts going through her pockets.
Lemme see, some wands, potions, daggers in this pocket.... arrows, darts, and bullets in this pouch.... aha! my jewelry bag! Hmmm... I don't see any brooches, let alone magical ones... maybe it's invisible? SOmebody want to help me out? I'd do anything to get rid of this little "weak curse", or whatever it is. (lol, I must have bags of holding for pockets. ^_^* You know how some girls just LUV to collect stuff... aka "momentos", or whatever...)

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-11-2001, 09:30 AM   #119
Lord Shield

Glad you said that

As Viconia has the detect up, she reaches in and grabs the brooch. The damn thing is a scarab brooch which is attached to your thigh. A minor anaesthetic kept you from feeling it

The Remove Curse didn't affect it. Any other ideas? If you're prepared for a little pain, we could tear it off and heal the wound

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-11-2001, 11:02 AM   #120
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye tuggs at the brooch and yelps at the flash of pain that shoots through her body.
Uh, do you think Yaztromo(sp?) will be able to deal with it? I could live with it for a little bit longer... maybe a "protection from evil" spell will nullify it for awhile, until we get to his tower.
Suddenly, something is seen running along the riverbank, following the boat. Something very big and hairy....
Darn it, can anyone see what it is? It's too hidden in the shadows for me to see.
Skye yells in frustration (it's been a loooong day, ok? -_-;

OOC- heheh, i wasnt thinking about homer simpson when i did that "bump" tancred. thanx for reminding me! ^_^*

------------------
Quote:
My Website!