Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 07-27-2003, 03:09 PM   #61
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, it seems to be on the air when the spirit moves Z to be on the air. I keep hoping that he will be on sometime when I can listen. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Reeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 06:21 AM   #62
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

its never on when im on
Old 09-05-2003, 11:16 AM   #63
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Well, it seems to be on the air when the spirit moves Z to be on the air. I keep hoping that he will be on sometime when I can listen. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yep! I like to do it while I'm drawing or working on something while at the PC for a few hours.. I usually do it during 8am-6pm ish (EST -5GMT)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 12:38 PM   #64
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'm listening now, hearing some interview about the perversion of Islam.
Old 09-25-2003, 02:23 PM   #65
TX_Chris
Dungeon Master

it keeps lagging and i only have one page open, i hate my old dektop computer.
Cheap Trick - The Flame...what sort of radio station is this? just 80's, then play some black sabbacth from the 80's, when Ronnie James was vocalist, [img]graemlins/rocking2.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2003, 10:35 PM   #66
wellard
Dracolisk

Dio.. could that guy sing!

Im trying to click on the radio now but the page will not load. Is the link broken? Am i clicking on the right link???? it's not to obvious

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 01:01 PM   #67
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

its same for me wellard i click on link but it says "Page Cannot be found" ( god is that like the most evil little message ever created?)
Old 12-09-2003, 01:25 PM   #68
ryaldin
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
its same for me wellard i click on link but it says "Page Cannot be found" ( god is that like the most evil little message ever created?)
It's up there. Personally, I hate when you have a 3000 word term paper half finished, and a little window pops up saying, "This program has performed an Illegal operation." ILLEGAL OPERATION?!? I WAS WRITING A TERM PAPER FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! @!$%*ING BILL GATES.

Z, I'm having the same sort of occasional lag thing as well, where there's a little skip in the sound every...i dunno, thirty seconds or so. I'm not complaining, but I just thought I should let you know.
Old 12-09-2003, 03:29 PM   #69
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by ryaldin:
quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
It's up there. Personally, I hate when you have a 3000 word term paper half finished, and a little window pops up saying, "This program has performed an Illegal operation." ILLEGAL OPERATION?!? I WAS WRITING A TERM PAPER FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! @!$%*ING BILL GATES.

Z, I'm having the same sort of occasional lag thing as well, where there's a little skip in the sound every...i dunno, thirty seconds or so. I'm not complaining, but I just thought I should let you know.
[/QUOTE]Ok, Yeah, I just re-installed my OS, so I haven't yet got all the config's set up like they were before. UGH! I'm working on correcting it as I type .

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 05:13 PM   #70
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
I've been trying both links every day for weeks and it always says "Page cannot be found" What am I missing out on? What sort of music is played? What does it talk about? Does Ziroc speak?
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote