Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-25-2003, 08:21 AM   #91
Donut
Jack Burton

Hi! I am at my desk typing!

How Hard?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 09-25-2003, 08:29 AM   #92
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
*Enters cafe, thwacks wellard* That meaningful enough for you? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Seriously I agree though. [img]smile.gif[/img] But you didn't make coffee which means I almost disagree with you. So how are you wellard? Not actually grumpy I hope? How are your lovely children? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ignores the holy pastry

I am fine Willow#9. The kids are doing so well, Martin is trying to read everything and is writing letters to aunts and uncles, asking me how to spell every other word *poor kid* [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] And Holly's speach (4y.o) has now lost that baby accent and is now a proper little girl, complete with wardrobe changes 6 times a day *sigh* [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 09-25-2003, 08:35 AM   #93
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TX_Chris:
*doesn't want to carry on* but this always happens when someone takes something that isn't too serious seriously, again nobody take that the wrong way, and somebody probably will.
Actually forget all the before mentioned, forget this post exists and carry on posting happily on IW. *nods*
Well... it look like you were only teasing him, and not trying to be rude or insulting, but it's hard to tell on the internet. Remember that we don't know about your relationship with him outside the forum.

Don't think we don't like having you around. We just don't want to take any chance when it come to flaming. We would defend you just as much, if we tought you were getting flamed.

[ 09-25-2003, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 09-25-2003, 10:00 AM   #94
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by TX_Chris:
stupid Sigmar or shall i call you Siggy
...what was i going to say...oh yeah stop stalking me wierdo!
~ [img]graemlins/cookiemonster.gif[/img]
Remember when I told you to read the rules and regulations Chris?

"Stop stalking me wierdo" could have damaged my reputation quite significantly, if people hadn't known you were my friend and kidding around you crazy foo.

Never mind, you learnt the hard way and no harm done.

Back to your regular cafe conversation folks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Willow, I didn't deserve a bash on the head from The Willow stick. Chris on the other hand [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-25-2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-25-2003, 10:22 AM   #95
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

"Stop stalking me wierdo" could have damaged my reputation quite significantly, if people hadn't known you were my friend and kidding around you crazy foo.

I supose it could be possible .... just [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

2 posters from the rock [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] you guys must be neighbours

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 09-25-2003, 10:29 AM   #96
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

I supose it could be possible .... just [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

2 posters from the rock [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] you guys must be neighbours
[/QUOTE]There are 6 Gib accounts.

3 of which belong to myself, "Ajantis, "Sigmar" and "Cypher".

Cypher was when the name change feature was enabled and I had that account briefly.

Ajantis was an account that went wrong.

Sigmar is still here.

"Ripshark" is another one of my friends who joined recently but has yet to post.

"Tim the Badger" (another friend of mine) lives across the border and doesn't post here much anymore.

...and you all know "TX_Chris"

...Go Gibraltar! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2003, 10:42 AM   #97
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
hello all im at home just went home cus our toilets aint nice at school [img]tongue.gif[/img] have to go back soon ill write again when im there
Hey Cristian is this not a better version of your post? I know it is hard guys when English may not be your first languauge *it's hard enough for me [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] * but please lets show a little bit of manners.

And while I'm in a complaining mode, to everyone else in the cafe, Can we have more meaningfull posts rather then Hi/ bye/ woke up/ going to sleep. I guess we all do one or two like that over the months or years, but ask yourself is it really intresting? Cloudy has got better things to do than play wack a mole with spam on this board, I guess she might actually want to come here like we all do for cheery conversation that would not fit in a normal thread.

And sorry Cloudy if I have put words in your mouth or trod on your toes over this post, but I had to get it of my chest.

Grumpy Wellard
[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Thanks, Wellard, no toes were injured in the posting of that comment. And it is spot on, as you might say it!

Hey all! I'm in the process of planning my wedding and things are going well! I am surprised and pleased so far! Well, it's the EARLY stages, but still, the big things seem to be going smoothly so far! We have booked the church the reception hall (well, the contract will be done this week) and are talking to the dj's and one is a local radio guy I was interested in having do our reception. He just got back to me that he's free on our day so WHOOOHOO!
Old 09-25-2003, 10:49 AM   #98
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Good. Glad we've burried that little argument, forgiven and forgotten, yes? Right.
Ooh dear, I feel another small rant coming on....

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 09-25-2003, 11:20 AM   #99
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi guys...I've pulled a groin muscle while sprinting Very painful. Didn't realise I'd done it until I stopped running. Lifting my leg now causes agony. This day is not one of my best!
Old 09-25-2003, 11:23 AM   #100
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Hi guys...I've pulled a groin muscle while sprinting Very painful. Didn't realise I'd done it until I stopped running. Lifting my leg now causes agony. This day is not one of my best!
It was probably the adrenaline (you couldn't feel it till you stopped), that sometimes happens to me when I row. It happens to the best Horatio, sorry to hear about it though.