Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2002, 07:38 PM   #11
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I think that's a chinchilla, /)eathkiller!

Too cute, LOL! The lead singer kitten is uglier than a mud fence, though! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-07-2002, 07:41 PM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
I just have dialup, and I can't get it to load. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
Aol(hell) has cable and I just got it. Its worth it [img]smile.gif[/img] Me go vewy vewy fast now [/QUOTE]So does Yayhoo...I mean Yahoo now has DSL you can get as well.

-Saz

Old 11-07-2002, 07:43 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

:/eathKiller, yeah the one on the left seems to mostly lick the top of his Cello LOL (not sure if the spelling is right on that, I'm instrumentally uninclined). I don't think I ever saw his paws moving!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-07-2002, 07:45 PM   #14
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
:/eathKiller, yeah the one on the left seems to mostly lick the top of his Cello LOL (not sure if the spelling is right on that, I'm instrumentally uninclined). I don't think I ever saw his paws moving!
Cello is the correct spelling, LadyZ, but it may be a bass fiddle; not sure if there's a difference. He does start playing about halfway through the orchestration, though, I noticed, when the bass line gets cued.

-Saz

Old 11-07-2002, 08:10 PM   #15
Ladyzekke

LOL, I just played it again and you're right, he does chime in at times! Also noticed what you mean about the "singer" LOL, that swivel head effect just looks creepy, a bobbing effect like the others might have been better, and in the beginning when he talks, the mouth graphics are quite shite LOL. Still cute to watch though, dunno why but that chinchilla cracks me up!!!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-07-2002, 08:16 PM   #16
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

KFG you found a great site that my wife loves. However it has frozen my computer 3 times after about 15 seconds. I've got DSL. Now my wife keeps wanting me to try and get it to work. You've made my life hard tonight Lady Z. I guess I'll try again now so that I can practice rebooting.
Old 11-07-2002, 08:37 PM   #17
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
KFG you found a great site that my wife loves. However it has frozen my computer 3 times after about 15 seconds. I've got DSL. Now my wife keeps wanting me to try and get it to work. You've made my life hard tonight Lady Z. I guess I'll try again now so that I can practice rebooting.
Keep trying Antryg! Maybe it is freezing cause of heavy traffic LOL (seems a lot of people have discovered this site LOL of late!). Also don't forget to erase those cookies and temp internet files Glad your wife liked it btw! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-07-2002, 09:22 PM   #18
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Lady Z, I'm a good housekeeper. REALLY! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] I always vacumm and dust, clean the windows, cook and do the dishes. I also run ad aware every day (teenagers in the house) and clean my temp reg and cookies every week.
Old 11-07-2002, 09:29 PM   #19
Ladyzekke

ROTFL! Really? So your floor is so clean you could eat cookies on it? Wow!

But you still can't run my singing tropical paradise kitties video can you? Shame shame! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-07-2002, 09:45 PM   #20
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Groooovey. Cats gotta love it. Now where is my dog. Just pulling your tail. I loved it.