Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-19-2001, 09:17 PM   #1
bleaker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm quickly becoming bored with my fighter that I imported from BG and I'm thinking about starting a spell caster. (how great are the spells in BG2)
Here's my question, is there any way to keep that certain "item" that's imported along with your character when you start SoA.

SPOILER
I know that the pantaloons become significant later on. Is there not a way that I could import them or something? If not I guess I'll stick to my straight fighter. Thanks in advance, I appreciate everyone's advice immensely.

~bleaker
Old 10-19-2001, 09:23 PM   #2
Desuma_Malevois

If you import the character with "that certain item", it will be found in the initial dungeon....

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

in the room where the weapons and armor are behind the trapped and locked picture on the wall.

------------------
Guerilla gourmet, and former proprieter of the KFA.

Old 10-19-2001, 09:30 PM   #3
Desuma_Malevois

Wait a second, are you talking about giving the item in question to the spell caster you're creating? If so, you can do it one of two ways:

1) Create a multiplayer game by importing your fighter and creating your mage. Give the item to the mage, export him, and start a new game by importing the mage.

2) Download Shadowkeeper from http://www.mud-master.com/shadowkeeper/index.html

------------------
Guerilla gourmet, and former proprieter of the KFA.