Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-17-2000, 10:31 AM   #11
Holy Mage Wah

ahem - hi ya everybody I'm Wah.

16 years old from england studying english and english literature.

(hmmm, that was pretty straight forward - if only other threads were this easy to answer!!)

Old 12-17-2000, 11:02 AM   #12
IceFire

48, male from WI in US Used Vietnam War grant from military and state to get education referred to above. Believe it! You need an education to get what you want.

Turned to gaming to enjoy free time without having to watch TV and have it tell me what to like or not because of programming offered.

Present character is Undead Hunter/Paladin - Krynvull. Also use Fighter/thief human/elf Kirynvall.

My sons friends can't believe I enjoy gaming as their parents don't. I have seen "enough" of real life to want to escape to fantasy and BG1, Icewind Dale and BG2 have provided the best escapes since the Ultima series.

Old 12-17-2000, 11:12 AM   #13
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm Paul,36, I frame houses in North Carolina and wish I'd listened to TheRelic 18 years ago
Old 12-17-2000, 11:31 AM   #14
ironfist

Im 21, from Norway, studying modern and quantum physics.

Old 12-17-2000, 11:33 AM   #15
Dr.FuManchu

Real name Michael,24 years old......freezing my ass off in Copenhagen,Denmark.Working at the local airport and playing bg2 in my spare time.

Old 12-17-2000, 01:09 PM   #16
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Zeinith is actually a husband (David) and wife (Cathy) couple who use the same post name for simplicity. Who wants to log in each time we sign on or switch. I am David, and I also post off my laptop as "Steele". We are from the USA (Rhode Island). I am an MBA/Master of Finance student, 32 years old. My wife is a homemaker and mommy extraordinaire, 29 years old.
Old 12-17-2000, 02:07 PM   #17
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hihihi Melusine and her poll starting hobby
im 18, live in Vienna, Austria and start next year my study. Dont ask what, because i decided not to study genetics, now i have to search for st others
Old 12-17-2000, 02:35 PM   #18
Bishop
Welcomed New User

I am Russell. I am from Texas, USA and currently work as Network Administrator for Howard Payne University. I am male, and I am 22 years young. I have a wife (Kelli) and a son (Preston). Yeah, I kinda got a head start on life but "To battle!! With no regrets!!!"
Old 12-17-2000, 06:13 PM   #19
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

Male, 29 years old and live in Aussie land. I work as a court reporter and think its great to see older gamers out there. Id rather play a good game than watch TV anyday. At least it gets you thinking. TV you just sit there and watch! Blech!
Old 12-17-2000, 08:36 PM   #20
gunner

Tim Gale, 23 nearly finished my mechanical engineering degree. work as a engineering cadet for BHP.
love the games