Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-27-2001, 07:54 PM   #151
Rikard

POEPLE

Now that i have you attention
It's NOT about the Fluffies as they are undefeateble (havink the great red as guardian and all)
It's about ->
understand?
just like 250 said [quote]
quote]
i'll say it again

Comprende? (BTW who made this rule of 25 smiles max????)

------------------
The Rocks show the way

Old 08-27-2001, 07:58 PM   #152
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well that battle is over anyways, and i came out the victor! hahahahaha!!! and now, i shall soon focus on the bunnies! the evil fluff animals must be eradicated in some way, and i wont allow their conquest of the world to take place! did you hear that? THE BUNNIES WISH TO DOMINATE OUR SOCIETY! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! who will band with me to destroy this threat?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-27-2001, 07:59 PM   #153
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I will resist the invasion of 's as I did the invasion of 's
I will rule over you all!!!!!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-27-2001, 08:01 PM   #154
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

the question is: where are the remains of the Fluffy Hunters? they should help destroy the bunnies too, seeing as how theyre still a fluffy menace! the bunnies must be eradicated! their plot must not succeed!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-27-2001, 08:57 PM   #155
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

new generation, the never ending:

Old 08-27-2001, 09:01 PM   #156
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ahh damn! we'll be overran soon! hold on while i think of a plan...*remembers an earlier topic about someones bunny* oh wait, here's one!

Super4 Sephiroth throws an electrical cord at the bunnies

haha! they should be fried by that! or at least, should give me some time to recharge my energy...

------------------

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-27-2001, 09:04 PM   #157
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
ahh damn! we'll be overran soon! hold on while i think of a plan...*remembers an earlier topic about someones bunny* oh wait, here's one!

Super4 Sephiroth throws an electrical cord at the bunnies

haha! they should be fried by that! or at least, should give me some time to recharge my energy...

some bunnies become
some bunnies become
most of them got electrified... and

but the rest...

Old 08-27-2001, 09:22 PM   #158
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Surveys the carnage... Takes note that in such cases the fried bunnies would likely mutate and rise from the ashes as powerful evil s... Hmmmm... An army of angry rodents... MWAHAHAHA!!! Aherm... Well that's just my two cents, ignore me, I'll be going now. It's time to pass out the pills and it's my turn to play in the padded room today.

To think, this whole thing started with 1 ...
-Killing Spree-
Old 08-27-2001, 10:16 PM   #159
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

the bunny hordes have been reduced to 15 percent! hunters, if we are to have any chance at a successful strike, i say go now! noo, dont pet them, blast them with all you got! NOO! okok, you can have a rabbit's foot, but take it from one of those LIVING ones!

------------------

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-27-2001, 11:23 PM   #160
Horus - Egyptian Sky God