Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-28-2001, 12:08 AM   #221
Bullvye
Dungeon Master

The sound of breathing is heard behind a door on the left of the corridor wall..then nothing......as if breath was being held.
Old 09-28-2001, 12:19 AM   #222
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara steps carefully down the hall. All is still except for the breathing behind the door. She hopes that it is Skye, but the chance connot be taken. She positions herself and raises her sword above her head, waiting for the chance to strike. She kicks the door and it splinters without an effort as she steps quickly into the room, to either land a blow of death , or lead Skye to the tower and her own revenge.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 12:35 AM   #223
Bullvye
Dungeon Master

The door bursts from it hinges, the golden glow of torchlight enters the room. Liliara's eyes are immediatly drawn to the six elven warrior bodies scattered on the floor in blood. A figure leans in the corner, in the shadow of candlelight. His heavily muscled arm holds him up,... braced against the the wall, blood dripping from the broken shackles around his wrists. His deep set eyes glare up in her direction,....waiting, ready,..but without movement!

[This message has been edited by Bullvye (edited 09-28-2001).]

Old 09-28-2001, 12:47 AM   #224
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara's eyes fall upon the elven bodies, then up to the prisoner in disgust. Her sword lowers to aim at at his throat. "Your tale had better be good stranger" she says as she looks into his eyes. Something about his demeanor, though, catches her off guard. "Make it quick, and be it known, I have no tolerance for liars!"

------------------

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 01:02 AM   #225
Bullvye
Dungeon Master

In silence the man steps out of the shadows, his wounds even more apparant. Then suddenly as if a blow were to be thrown, the man flings his massive arm around Liliara's shoulder. Her knees buckle under Bullvye's weight as he drags her to the ground,....his pain rendering him unconscious!

Old 09-28-2001, 01:40 AM   #226
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara moves out from underneath the massive body.As she moves, she takes a closer look at the elves. Their skin shines with a dark hue, "Drows!" she gasps!

She looks at the form unconscious in front of her. Well muscled, but wild and his own way. She decides to take a chance. She kneels down and pulls his head onto her lap and pulls a healing potion from her bag. She pours it into his mouth and soon he begins to come around.

As he regains his composure, Liliara moves back. "I am assuming you were wrongfully imprisoned, but that will not keep me from running my sword through you if you make a false move!"

She looks into the corridor, impatiant to find Skye.

------------------

LH Member

Old 09-28-2001, 02:01 AM   #227
Bullvye
Dungeon Master

As the massive man pulls himself to his feet( his muscles rippling, wearing only a loincloth) he speaks.....A language Liliara has not heard in ages.....ELVEN! " I thank you!" he says. Trying to regain himself, his eyes again look into Liliara's....." I am son to Hijiliak,..called Bullvye." the man said...."and I thank you." His eyes glance over the cuts in his flesh. "I was.....searching for someone when....." Bullvyes voice trails off. " Who are you!,...And how is it that you have come to help me in this place?"
Old 09-28-2001, 05:24 AM   #228
Link
Jack Burton

"She's not alone, my friend." Link steps out of the darkness. He has transformed back to his natural form, but still his eyes flash redly.
"These drows.." and he nods towards the drows, who still haven't noticed them.."they did this to you, i guess?"
Link does not wait for the answer, for he hears the drows behind him coming closer. They must have noticed them somehow. He turns around, and concludes that they're surrounded.
He swiftly turns his head, and asks:
" Liliara, are you capable of fighting? I could use some help over here, and we must protect this Elf, in order to know what the Drows are planning."

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-28-2001, 06:39 PM   #229
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

"Heave", there was a massive crash, "Ho.", came the voice from behind the wall.
"Heave", another crash, "Ho."

After a minute or so of this the voice was finally silenced by the sound of a wall collapsing.

"Alright good job", said the anti-paladin admiring the handiwork of the three, the large silver battering ram the Mind flayer had been lifting telepathically suddenly flowing back into the form of the robot X015.

"Can we use a different method of breaking down the walls I'm so dizzy I can hardly speak.”

"I'm sorry X015", lied LF," if there was another way we would use it, but for the good of the team you must suffer in silence."

The mind flayer let out a long, encouraging gurgle that, could the android communicate telepathically, would have been revealed to actually be an obscene and derogatory remark aimed at the androids singing ability.

"Ok... if my instincts serve me right we should break that part of the ceiling there and then float up using Gurgly's telekinetic powers. You’re up X015, turn yourself into some stairs and I will hack away at the ceiling."

The android again turned into the silver liquid, flowing in to the shape of a short flight of stairs that the black clad warrior climbed to the top. Just as Lord Flash had his axes in position to take a swing he suddenly faltered.

"There are some warriors... three floors up, at least two though I think there may be more, their powers are subdued they could be very tired or unconscious. We should be very careful from here on in.", said the anti-paladin shattering the first stone on the ceiling above them with a well placed blow.

************************************************** ******************************

"Look sister", the male vampire-boy cooed, "it seems Lord Muro's playmates have arrived."

Raising an eyebrow to the futile attempts of the Hobgoblin warriors to penetrate the rock with their poisoned arrows she began to turn back towards the crypt from whence the two had emerged.

"Brother I will wake our coterie to attack them. There are quite a few and I want this to be a good fight."

"As you wish sister, I will call the cloud cover to block out the sun... lets see how they handle the wrath of the undead."

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 09:24 PM   #230
Encard
Quintesson

Plague Of Miniature Rabid Elephants runs through the sky, carrying a flaming spear (of death). Encard looks up at them in confusion, then goes back to what he was doing previously.

OOC: What exactly has Lord Shield's party been doing? I can't remember any recent posts about us...

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1: