Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2000, 09:22 AM   #1
Swiftz

I completed all the quests at Trademeet. I read tat u can get a quest to rescue Tiris' wife and at the same time solve the skinner problem back in Bridge District. But I explored the while place and even his home but still cant see him. Is it a bug? Tks

Old 11-20-2000, 09:25 AM   #2
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

all i remember is go down at the lower left corner of the map and i found some cluses... also i entered someones house.. i think it was the upper left one of those... GL
Old 11-20-2000, 10:29 AM   #3
Swiftz

Hmm...i tried again and still cant locate the elusive Tiris. Anyone can give me his exact coordinates instead? Would like to slove this sidequest of the skinner though.

Old 11-20-2000, 11:03 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

He appears at his house (check your map for where it is) once you have solved the problem with the Druid Grove. His mother should come up and ask for your help, that is the trigger for the quest. Walk around the town for a while, a commoner should come up to you asking for your help. Try hanging around the statues of you and your buddies.