Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 05:48 PM   #1
Archmagi Wah

Someone help me, I been wandering around Faerun for god knows how long, (probably longer than Elminster!) and I STILL can't find the other two golden pieces of Kangaxx which those Liches have in their coffins.

I've got one at the moment and that's the one in the Temple Sewer where you have to destroy the eyeless cult thing. (I accidently opened it out of curiosity and it took me half an hour to kill it by wasting its spells on monster summonings!)

Thanks, any help will be great!!

Old 11-19-2000, 06:26 PM   #2
winglesfiend

What happens when you collect them all?
I only found one piece,it's in a house in athkatla somewhere.You steal it from a lich.Isthat of any help?I believe the bridge district,or the docks

Old 11-19-2000, 06:32 PM   #3
Archmagi Wah

Yeah!! Great. Thanks winglesfiend that makes two. Oh by the way it was in a trapped house in the bridge district, some sick person put a disintigrate trap on the door!! (Luckily I had magic resistance)

What should happen, (as my friend told me) is that you should fight something called a shade-lich, which I believe is the King Of Liches. (OK I'm exaggerating!)

The lich in the house of course.................had no chance.

Old 11-19-2000, 09:25 PM   #4
Suul-Yinn

Check earlier posts as there is tons on the lichs. The final demilich can be verry tough unless you approach him correctly. Careful as there are a lot of spoilers. The other lich is in the Bridge district, south of the tanner in the basement. Return the torso and limbs to the lich in the docks next to the Sea Bounty Tavern. Then god help you....

Old 11-19-2000, 10:25 PM   #5
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

amen to that...
Old 11-20-2000, 09:30 AM   #6
Archmagi Wah

By Mystra.....noooooooooo!! A floating head imprisoned all of my party member + two earth elementals + 2 nymphs + 3 or 4 spiders just a while ago. I can't bear to fight it again since its obviously indestructable (with something like 99999999999999999999999% magic resistance and infinity duration of absolute immunity!!!!)

Old 11-20-2000, 11:12 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

heh. rather than ease your agony now, i suggest you use the search button, not because I don't want to help you but as there are some really funny posts about this and you will be kicking yourself when you figure him out. *hint* look for posts by Tara...