Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2002, 07:57 AM   #1
Thrrek
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok I found the bell tower quite fine but that was only because I could not find the switch to get back into the kitchen. I have spent two days (real time) searching EVERY INCH of wall down there. I just want to get out and go home 'snif' if I kill any more snake dudes then I won't be able to hold the potions they drop. thanks
Thrrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 08:06 AM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Welcome to the Board, Thrrek!!!!

Welcome to this strange and mystical land
and be on your guard....keep your weapon in hand

The way out of the bell tower is a series of lifts. one takes you down and the other, back up to the kitchen. There are no switches involved....can you hear anything???...or does the text mention anything about...someone takes crush damage?????
Old 09-23-2002, 08:08 AM   #3
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Gday Thrrek,
Yet another Aussie, nice to see you here.
If you give us more details as to where you are we might be able to help you out.
Old 09-23-2002, 08:12 AM   #4
Thrrek
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was sort of not paying attention to where I was running in the temple, I was pretty loaded and just filling in my map. then I hit this button on the wall in the kitchen and went down this lift (took crush dam on the way down) then went around and back up the other side, which had two rooms on top of each other with no way out!!! I stupidly didn't save and am quite fond of the 3 LEVELS my guys have gone up fighting the random spawns in there. there is a "soft" wall on the seccond level acording to my map but I cant find any way to switch it.
Old 09-23-2002, 08:18 AM   #5
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Did you...By chance...find your way into the 'Belfrey'????
...3 large, very dark rooms with 4 or 5 chests????
Old 09-23-2002, 08:19 AM   #6
Thrrek
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm in the serpent temple kitchen store room, and my T key is just now playing silly buggers with me but anyway, yeah I think I missed a lever and am now stuck, which is silly because I have NEVER found a game like this where you can get stuck and not die.
Old 09-23-2002, 08:22 AM   #7
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Has your game frozen?
kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 08:24 AM   #8
Thrrek
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yeah I got to the belfry, easy way to spot is is to cast illuminate on your tiger and then I had to learn how to jump (hadn;t needed to b4) I had thought there was something up higher on the lift and had stacked a whole load there, to the point where I was crushed on the roof. there are only 4 chests and I had to pry them cos my rouge fell down and broke her neck. I am soooooo fed up with this bit of the temple. ooh I also was woundering what the funny blue bit of wall is up there, but the gist I get is that it is a forgotten realm.
Old 09-23-2002, 08:26 AM   #9
Thrrek
Elite Waterdeep Guard

no it's not frozen I can still run around and jam and unjam the lift, I can also fight monsters but I just can't escape!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2002, 08:29 AM   #10
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thats what I thought.....The only way out of the Belfrey....is to jump. Me thinks it was a left over.. They never installed the Lift...LOL... [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Go to the North West corner....climb up on the wall and....JUMP!!!!!