Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-30-2000, 02:29 PM   #1
rune

Hmm, sorry guys, this is my first rpg 3D rpg. Anyway, i tried swimming down to get it, it says its behind some bars or something.. the gold key & the crystal. How do i get to the other side? & I feel down the stairs.. how do i get back up? Do i carry some crates & jump up or what?
thanks =)
Old 12-30-2000, 03:30 PM   #2
THE_ONE

Hello Rune!

You can only get the crystal if you use the bauble stick. You can not reach the golden key from this side of the bars. After this you activate the elevator to the tomb of F'lokis Ra. By the way there, is a great walkthrough of the crypt dungeon (and other areas) at The Ironworks. If you are stuck, you can always use it to find out how to go on. Especially for beginners this is quite a useful site.

Hope to have helped.

Greetings,

THE ONE