Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 12:22 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

*sigh* Shadowkeeper can be a dangerous tool if used incorrectly, it could screw up bits of your game. Especially when changing classes/kits and the like, because each class has a special ability. Some of the more obvious ones you will have to add, eg the special abilities that rangers have, and correspondingly remove the special abilities that beastmasters have. Some of the harder ones which aren't obvious (eg an Undead Hunter's immunity to Level Drain) you will need to edit variables etc which can totally stuff up your game. I haven't figured out how to add those. If the stealth thing is bugging you, then go into the Thieves Abilities tab of Shadowkeeper and reduce your stealth.
Old 11-18-2000, 11:10 AM   #2
Alunstro Cadjan

I used to be an beast master until i finished the first chapter 2 quest. Than i became a ranger, using shadowkeeper, but now i'm still getting the stealth bonus that the beast master gets. I have to put 47 in stealth to get the normal ranger stealth value at my level, which is 69, but when i open a ranger character sheet using shadowkeeper, the base stealth value is 62, and not 47, i'm still getting the 15% percent stealth bonus of the beast master class, i did all the right changes but this stealth thing insists in being wrong !! Does anyone know how to fix this?
I don't want to restart again, because it's the 5th time i go to the third chapter and restart the game because i didn't like my character.

Sorry for my bad english

Old 11-18-2000, 04:33 PM   #3
Alunstro Cadjan

Thank you, i think i will need to restart once again