Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 01:57 PM   #1
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Greetings to all of you NWN multi-players. As you may know there are many guilds on the mutli-player net. And so if you are not already part of a guild, may I recomend 'The Cult of Drako' Guild. If you are wanting to join, then whenever you are on the multi-player net, go to the melee room and find a guy called 'mikemalin', on the net. And just ask him. BTW, my online name is DrazzNulDoUrden, so look out for us.
Obsidian the Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 11:41 AM   #2
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Here is some information on the cult I am a member of, all welcome to join:

Name:Cult of Drako.

How 2 contact:Meet us in melee server on game spy.

Cultmaster:Gamespy name- mikemalin, In game name- Mike Bloodaxe, or me Game spy name-DrazzNulDoUrden, In game name- Avalona Stormwind.

How 2 join:Meet us at the melee server on gamespy, or join one of two mods in the melee server-Guild of Drako mod or Cult of Drako mod.

Type of Clan:Action, some roleplay, some social. We are a good guild.

Online mods played:Mostly Guild of Drako, also Tales of the River Mirar(my mod) and some others.

How 2 find us:In the melee server, Gamespy names-mikemalin, DrazzNulDoUrden, DarialBackblade, DustMemphit2, Zozmic, Shroomer, And many more.....

Times usually online: 12pm..4am-English time... 4pm...8pm-American time on Wednesdays and Fridays and Saturdays.

And to specify to people looking for a clan here is some information:

Characters: Well, most in our clan is either a fighter or barbarian, there are some sorcerers, im a druid, and there are some thieves, clerics, and rangers... but all are welcome.

Type of games we play:We play cult mods mainly which are action and social, and some roleplaying.

Here is a bit more information on our cult:

In our cult we have a High council and a council. People who have been members for a longtime and who have proven themselves will be promoted to the council, and like wise from council to high council. There are also Divisions in our cult. Divisions are like sub-sections of our cult, I am the leader of the Nature and Druid Division, mike is leader of the Melee division.... Members can either make there own division(If it is not already been made) or join one of the already made division. On Fridays for one hour (1am to 2am-English time, 5pm to 6pm-American time) we have a cult meeting about progress in the cult and promotions (e.g in the council).We also chalenge other Guilds as well...

So, come to the Melee server on gamespy or reply back to this post to get membership. Thankyou.... All Hail Drako!!
Old 08-31-2002, 11:30 AM   #3
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Just giving this a bump from Dagorian's sake.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:47 PM   #4
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Giving it a bump, for Tomas.
Old 09-07-2002, 06:48 PM   #5
Tomas Darknite
Dungeon Master

Well met Obsidian, great time last night. Look forward to meeting everyone in cult.

"I like a man who grins when he fights."

"`If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.'"
Old 09-08-2002, 12:54 PM   #6
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomas Darknite:
Well met Obsidian, great time last night. Look forward to meeting everyone in cult.
So does this mean your joining then?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomas Darknite:
"I like a man who grins when he fights."

"`If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.'"
And also, wot r u on about??
Old 09-08-2002, 07:08 PM   #7
Tomas Darknite
Dungeon Master

So does this mean your joining then?

And also, wot r u on about??

Yes to the first and not sure what you mean by the last. are you asking when i'm on?? midnight almost every night, Eastern standard time(USA) I think thats
-5 your time bloke.

I spoke to the dragon before I left, is there something more I must do????
Old 09-11-2002, 12:36 PM   #8
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Meet me on friday ok, i'll explain then
Old 09-11-2002, 12:48 PM   #9
Tomas Darknite
Dungeon Master

got it, friday
Old 09-11-2002, 09:53 PM   #10
AndyG
Elminster

Wow, this thread sure got hijacked.

Mellagar, I agree totally with your comments. All the whining about this game not being Baldur's Gate 3 gets a little annoying after a while. If you don't like the game, go play something else. We don't need to hear about it. I don't go around posting on all the boards of games I didn't enjoy. I just file them away and move on to the next one.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote