Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2001, 08:29 AM   #41
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yorick,how goes the country side sight-seeing?have you had any better luck,oh and there is alot (well one person)people who want to know if you'll be posting pictures,maybe you should break it to them easy on that topic,keep in touch buddy(i was woundering if it would insult you if i called you mate,i like to adapt to people's culture and not have them adapt to me ,does that make sense to you? )
Old 02-22-2001, 11:10 AM   #42
Melusine
Dracolisk

Draconia: So glad you've decided to stay!
For the record, like Bilqis, I was not trying to imply that you felt "not important enough" or that you were fishing for attention. The misunderstanding must have risen from my too poor grasp of the language. What I was trying to say is: I sometimes feel forgotten too when threads don't get answered or something like that, but the people on this Forum really care for everyone on it, so you never have to fear that you will be left out!
I hope you're well and that you will continue to post here!
Old 02-22-2001, 11:16 AM   #43
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

DRACONIA,THE DRAGON QUEEN,whom one day will bring the dragons out of the west and come to my house in west virginia so i can see the beuty of them.you are not forgotten ,but very missed when not here.

Melusine,how have you been.it's been a long time since we have crossed pathes,how is the new place going,still painting it?
Old 02-22-2001, 02:52 PM   #44
draconia

Ertai- I live in Utah but I was born in Mexico. My spanish is rusty and I cannot write it very well. I can read it better than I can write it or I would of written all of this in Spanish. I guess I better start practicing.

Yorick, my kids are happy, they have a new uncle and I even showed them your picture so they now know what their new uncle looks like. I hope all is well with you.

Hellfire- OOOOOHHHH now I understand. I didn't know that you changed your nic. You shouldn't feel foolish, I do. Yes, I love dragons and Dragon Queen works for me. I also like Memnoch's Silverywing. Silverywing Dragon Queen fits. And yes, the Stephen King movie/novel is still going on here. I keep my doors locked AAHH to be able to jump on a dragon and fly the skies to where ever I decide would be great.

Melusine- I understood what you meant. I just didn't want everyone to think that is why I was leaving. Sometimes it is hard to be able to write down what we mean because sometimes what we mean don't mean the same to the one reading it. Does that make sense? See I can't even type what I want to say without it sounding stupid.

Silverywing Dragon Queen