Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2002, 10:57 AM   #1
Elara
The Magister

Finished up the Rapax Castle, solo faerie ninja is a Templar, Al-Sedexus has gone to the great beyond, the Savant Tower has been deactivated. But the Wilderness Clearing is still just that: the Wilderness Clearing... NO Rapax Away Camp materializes! Have been playing the T'Rang/Umpani Alliance course and so far both sides have been happy. Z'ant took the Chaos Moliri without complaint (and gave it back). So... how am I sposed to get the two spys now? Anyone have any ideas? *whimper* (lol)

Elara
Elara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2002, 11:13 AM   #2
Erydian
Manshoon

I'm assuming that having finished the Rapax Castle, you've spoken with Ferro.

Did he at any time mention the fact that the King has asked for your help with interrogating a couple of prisoners? In my game, he did this the second time I spoke with him, after he advised me to become a Templar. I have no idea whether this has any effect on when the Rapax Away Camp shows up, I just know I didn't notice it being there until after this happened. You might try asking Ferro about the King if he hasn't already told you about him.
Old 01-19-2002, 11:59 AM   #3
Elara
The Magister

Thanks for the ideas, Erydian, tho I had done all that. Turns out, being alone and all, I didn't want to lug around 21 lbs. of artifacts (the DD, the AD, and the CM) so had left them in Antone's chest in Arnika. Well.... ya gotta have 'em on hand to get into the Rapax Away Camp. So now she's in the green, folks, dragging her bulging pack along behind her in the dust, but the Away Camp *is*!

Witness me now in my moment of D'OH! lol

Elara
Old 01-20-2002, 05:24 AM   #4
Erydian
Manshoon

Thanks for the info. [img]smile.gif[/img] I've been trying to figure out the exact requirements for getting that place to show up.
Old 01-20-2002, 10:14 AM   #5
John Doe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This has cost me nearly half a day to find out:

You need at least two these items your inventory: astral dominae, destinae dominus, chaos malori. It's not enough to have them strored away in a chest, you MUST have them with you. With these items, there will allways be the rapax away camp, without, there will allways be the wilderness clearing.
John Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 05:08 PM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Several people have posted this problem, and that last answer has always been the correct one. You need at least 2 out of 3 of the items for the away camp to exist. Only guessing mind, but a solo faery ninja won't have a huge carrying capacity - are these items perhaps stashed away in a chest somewhere until you need them?
Old 01-21-2002, 12:17 AM   #7
Elara
The Magister

Um.. yep. That's what I said. [img]smile.gif[/img] Didn't want to take the time to see if I could get away with only 2 in my pack, so it's good to know that 2 will do. Thanks to both for the clarification. I'll keep it in mind for my attempt with a solo Bishop, if I can get one out alive from the Monastery that is!

Elara