Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 03-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Rogue is AWESOME DA2

I have now played a lot of quests in Kirkwall and I have to say that this is a completely new experience comparing to DA:O since the combat has been revamped into a dynamic and fast-paced action filled game. I have not played my 2handed warrior that far yet - but my tank seems to be much the same as in DA:O

I wonder: Is it possible to mod the specializations of the NPC's into the Main character - so for instance my rogue could benefit from Isabella's swashbuckler?

Only thing that is a complete let-down for me is that you cannot put armor on the companions - I love to micromanage my characters in RPG games and this feels a bit like a cheap way for Bioware to get around making items in game - also the junk filter - whats the use of the junk if it does not come with a story.
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Rogue is AWESOME DA2

I only played a rogue long enough to get to Kirkwall but yeah they're really nice. That's what I'm playing in my second playthrough.

Yeah it's possible to unlock the NPC's specializations for the main character. Check on dragon age nexus.

EDIT: There's also a mod that let you change your companions' armor, I think.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
Sparhawk
Quintesson

woooot....I want that mod do you have a name?
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Not off hand, but it shouldn't be too hard to find if you browse by categories. There aren't that many mods out yet.