Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-21-2001, 08:35 PM   #11
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

T'would an example sway you more than my subtle friend here? This would be somewhere after the establishment of the KFA and the addition of Deiter. (Chani=Killing Spree)

A whole line of drunks sat slumped over upon the oak bar ledge, swallowing their daily troubles in a sea of alcohol. Behind the ledge stood an weary man, black bags forming beneath his emerald eyes. The surrounding tables were filled with patrons of every caliber, calling for refills or bills. The only two waitresses were hurried in obliging them, though they were near to collapse as the over worked bar tender. The smaller of the two was a lean woman with shaded blue eyes. She had an odd look about her, being an uneven mix of elven and human blood, yet her aura was intentionally jovial as she scurried about the restaurant. She stood by one of the many tables where new customers awaited service. She gave a weak apologetic smile to the guests and continued, "Welcome all to the KFA, what would you like to-night?" At the table sat a tense looking human, likely no older than 20. The girl went on in a hurried manner, stuttering slightly, "I'll just have a cider thank you." The woman nodded her head in a kind manner, turning about and going to the edge of the bar. She whistled to the get the tender's attention, "'Ey Leafblade! Need a cider down 'ere!" The bartender turned, the irritated look on his face vanishing. He nodded his head, taking a mug to the tap and sliding it past the drunks to the waitress. She gave the half-elf a wink and took the glass, delivering it prudently to the stressed girl. She then walked over to the latest customer, a slick looking mage with a greasy beard and talon-like cuticles. She walked over to the human somewhat reluctantly. "Welcome to the KFA, sir, what'll be yer pleasure?" The mage gave a lewd smile, revealing yellowing teeth. His voice was raspy, like new boots against tossed up gravel, the woman cringed. He took no heed and spoke, "Well... I believe I'll just take you my precious." An angry glare crossed the normally jovial face of the waitress dubbed Chani Ravenwood. She gritted her teeth and spoke with a dark growl, "Come again..." The mage laughed, clapping his hands. His voice came threw chortling, "I said I'll take you, and let's make that to go, I don't have all day." Chani gave the mage a smirk, then picked him up by the collar of his robe, muscling him a few feet off the ground. "You are GOING TO REGRET that you dirty bastard." The other waitress, one dubbed Desuma, was herding the other guests out through the back entrance, "Closing time!" she screeched unsteadily. The mage's face was contorting to something of terror as the stalker pushed him up against a wall, reaching for her girdle. Desuma ran to the side of the lady Ravenwood as Drongo, the halfling cook, pushed the last of the drunks out the door. Desuma spoke soothingly to Chani, "Calm down my friend, you must remember the customer is always right!" Chani's metallic eyes darted to her friend. She put the mage down and pushed him out the door. She turned with a huff muttering, "Sleezy little ass-hole. I outta..." The bar tender stopped her ravings short, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Calm down Killing Spree, we're not going to have any customers if you go off mutilating 'em."

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-21-2001).]
Old 10-21-2001, 08:43 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

When do we get to the part where I take out my sword and kill 1,000 evil men, single-handedly???

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-21-2001).]
Old 10-21-2001, 08:46 PM   #13
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~smacks Larry over the head with Deiter torture book~ You mean the time I killed you because you were such an incompetent fool? Ooooops! I guess I just gave part of the plot away!