Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2001, 10:06 AM   #191
Vampire

STOP CALLING them trolls!!! I like trolls. They are supposed to be those long haired scandinavian dolls in shops (with multi-coloured hair).

------------------
Old 09-12-2001, 10:06 AM   #192
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

HI Pangur Ban! LOL.. FEED THE FELINE! Teehee! My own would be harrassing me.. no dirty looks for them..uh uh.. the HOP on the keyboard, walk in front of the monitor, pull kleenex from the boxes... anything for my attention and then run to the kitchen to wait for food!

Cloudy

Hi Cloudy

No feeding felines in food prep area else I will be forced to report you

Hows it going?

btw I see I am now a Red Dragon

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 09-12-2001, 10:07 AM   #193
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
No, Melusine has stuck out her tongue at Memnoch and even tied a knot in it once *gasp* (it being his tongue) without being banned. Jake is the guy with the sig that shows a green wizard casting a spell to show the green letters "MELF"
He made some VERY insensitive remarks and started flame-baiting people. See the ATTN: Jake thread for more info.

oh dear! is he new to this place? Many new guys thinks this is like any other forum. Some bad threads are unpoliced in the otehr forums because they are posted by newbies.

------------------
Old 09-12-2001, 10:11 AM   #194
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
STOP CALLING them trolls!!! I like trolls. They are supposed to be those long haired scandinavian dolls in shops (with multi-coloured hair).

Sorry, force of habit. Besides it's the only non-swearing thing I could say to describe him.

------------------
"If complete and utter chaos was lightning,then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting "All gods are bastards"."-Rincewind
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB.
Old 09-12-2001, 10:17 AM   #195
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Definitely a sorceress elf, Cloudy!!! I have a really good character like that and it's great the things she can do!

Hey, where'd Kaz go? I wanted some hot chocolate w/marshmallows. *pout*
Ooh! Goody.. I was debating which to run with. I worked up a half-elf cleric that's pretty darn good, stats wise too. My sorceress elf has promise, but I've never used that class before and this IS a roleplay so it will be pretty challenging!

What kind of things can they do, these sorceress types? Mine will be starting at level 4.
Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-12-2001, 10:21 AM   #196
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Jake was acting like a typical troll, he was insulting American's, the dead and fellow Ironwork's members.He "enjoyed" the kamikaze pilots,the unfeeling peice of garbage.
Precisely. It is NOT against policy for anyone to express an opinion or even debate with other members or to disagree. It IS against policy to harrass or try to purposely offend and insult other members here. Sometimes the mods have a hard time dealing with these things because it's hard to tell how a person's posts are meant. We can't see faces just type.

This Jake person made it quite clear to all that he cared nothing for anyone's feelings and WANTED to make people angry or upset. That is a troll and we don't tolerate that here.

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-12-2001, 10:25 AM   #197
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Hi Cloudy

No feeding felines in food prep area else I will be forced to report you

Hows it going?

btw I see I am now a Red Dragon

*quickly shooing the felines into the non-prep zone* OH HI Sir Tainly! Uh.. nice weather one of us must be having, eh? I'm doing ok, especially now that I know my friends in NYC are ok. We are cursed to live in interesting times, it seems.

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-12-2001, 10:26 AM   #198
MagiK

Nopt having the net at your Mom's allows you to explore other facets of life, look at it from a psoitive perspective and things feel better

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-12-2001, 10:26 AM   #199
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Even I Stay in line.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-12-2001, 10:27 AM   #200
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*quickly shooing the felines into the non-prep zone* OH HI Sir Tainly! Uh.. nice weather one of us must be having, eh? I'm doing ok, especially now that I know my friends in NYC are ok. We are cursed to live in interesting times, it seems.

Cloudy

hmm I could have sworn I saw cats in the kitchen (almost a cue for song ) well I must have been mistaken *shakes head*

Its good to know your friends are ok

hmmm cursed to etc..wonder where this came from (somebody's MSN name??)

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger