Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2001, 11:28 PM   #101
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hmm.. do elves have longbow proficiency in 3rd ed?

I had thought of that, but only for a mage, not a cleric.

Cloudy

hmm, ill hafta check. i know theyre proficient w/ longsword, but bow will take some tiem... i think they are tho, IIRC.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-10-2001, 11:30 PM   #102
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks Sharp! I may just roll up a sorceress now. We'll be starting at level 4 so not too good for heavy duty spellcasting! LOL

I'll let you know how it goes! I'd rather do my bard but hate to duplicate for the role play issues. Cleric would't be too bad as we'd have different specializations and gods.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-10-2001, 11:31 PM   #103
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks Seph! I'm really looking forward to this game! I never got to play PnP and this is as close as I can get for now.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-10-2001, 11:39 PM   #104
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Thanks Seph! I'm really looking forward to this game! I never got to play PnP and this is as close as I can get for now.

Cloudy

neither did i... my friends over the internet are trying to get a game together, but we're kinda at each others throats right now over a bit of confusion (he thot i was talking about 1d4+1 levels, when i was talking about Magic Missile damage). all weve done so far is roll characters, and im a mage w/ staff and hand crossbow skills anways, i wish you luck in it!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-11-2001, 05:00 AM   #105
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hi! I'm back! Well, first of all, BUMP. It's annoying, being in bed when all the customers are here! As you may have noticed from the time, I got to stay home today. But I'll be doing some other things though! Unfortunately... *Kazara gets herself a fennel tea (as always)* Anyone want something to drink?

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-11-2001, 06:05 AM   #106
Kaz

Well, *hmph* there doesn't seem to be anyone here. the GD section is empty, empty, empty... and I have to go eat lunch and do other RL things. I hope I'll be back in the afternoon (German time). Till then, bye!

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-11-2001, 08:11 AM   #107
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

aww man, my shoes already starting to fall apart! just got these too... oh well, its just the tongue, ill tie them really tight!

------------------

Old 09-11-2001, 08:31 AM   #108
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Definitely a sorceress elf, Cloudy!!! I have a really good character like that and it's great the things she can do!

Hey, where'd Kaz go? I wanted some hot chocolate w/marshmallows. *pout*

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)
Old 09-11-2001, 08:41 AM   #109
Kaz

*Sigh* here's your hot chocolate with marshmallows - but be careful, it's hot!

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-11-2001, 08:45 AM   #110
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Oh! There you are!
Thanks, hon!

BTW - I've heard good things about European schools, but I've never been to one. What kind of classes do you take (when you aren't home ill)? What do they offer?

When I was in school, classes were kind of limited for us.

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)