Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2002, 05:44 PM   #1
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I know it's around Gecko somewhere. Also looking for fuel.
Old 08-30-2002, 08:03 PM   #2
Niadh
Elminster

The guy who works in the repair shop, SKeeter has the fuel cell thingy. If your game is unpatched, you can steal it. If not you must give him a super repair kit. He is in the second area of the Gecko, the one with the entracne to the tunnles of brain.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 02:46 AM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

You get the super toolkit by giving tool to the girl in the town next to geko, but where do you get those tools? It's been a while and I forgot.
Old 08-31-2002, 08:30 AM   #4
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

You need to give her two things. A set of pliers (called tools in the game), they can be found everywhere. If you don't have one, the ammeneties office to the left of her house has one for sale. The second thing you have to give her is a wrench. They can also be found everywhere. If you have the US version, you can find a kid in VC who has lost his doll, if you return it, you can get a wrench. Other places where you can find one are Redding, San Fran, New Reno and the VC vault.

[ 08-31-2002, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: the new JR Jansen ]
Old 08-31-2002, 02:02 PM   #5
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I have the european version.

I would really like to get the US version. I always have trouble finding the wrench, where is the closest one to geko?

EDIT: I have the european, not american.

[ 08-31-2002, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 08-31-2002, 09:18 PM   #6
Niadh
Elminster

Some are for sale on merchant encounters. Otherwise San Fransico seems to sell everything. Including a jet cure when noone there has jet.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 09:39 PM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

The problem is that I am doing each town in the order we are suposed to encounter them, so I can't go to San Francisco yet, I am fresh out of the hole.
Old 09-01-2002, 07:45 AM   #8
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
The problem is that I am doing each town in the order we are suposed to encounter them, so I can't go to San Francisco yet, I am fresh out of the hole.
Redding, San Fran, and the closest one, inside the Vault city vault
Old 09-01-2002, 11:56 AM   #9
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

There is one in the Vault? Do you remember where it is exactly?

[ 09-01-2002, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 09-01-2002, 06:56 PM   #10
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
There is one in the Vault? Do you remember where it is exactly?
On the second level of the vault. You can find some boxes in every room with some goodies in them. I can't remember exactly wich room it's in, but it's there. You may need a good lockpick skill to get in though.