Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 07-16-2002, 11:07 AM   #1
--Twilight--
The Magister

Hello,

***Old News Alert***
***Old News Alert***
***Old News Alert***

I downloaded the Trials of the Luremaster and started it (right BEFORE I would leave for the final island/challenge in the Heart of Winter). This add-on is great! I don't know what exactly it is, but this been the most enjoyable part of all of IWD/HOW, for me, at least. The only real purpose of this post is to tell all of the newbies: if you get IWD, then you really want to, need to, get HOW, and, if you do, then you would be very glad to get Trials with it. File Planet will let you either download it or sell you a CD with it on it (hint: you can fill-up the CD with other files if you're going to sepnd $10 for it), and Bioware either has it or a link to it on the site (last time I checked).

- Twilight

p.s. Here's a spoiler/hint for Trails: after you arrive, head to the right, go up the stairs, and then head south/down the screen. Before entering the southeastern tower, crank everyone up on magic. Enter, and you'll face a party of evil adventurers. They are tough, but have a ton of magic equiptment. I recommend this as your first move, because you will get access to that equiptment to either use or sell, giving you the best initial boost for dealing with the rest of Trials. Also, it is a very FUN battle.

Any use for that genie bottle????

[ 07-16-2002, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: --Twilight-- ]
Old 07-16-2002, 12:22 PM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by --Twilight--:
Any use for that genie bottle????
It would great on your mantle or perhaps as the centerpiece for your dinner table. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 05:29 PM   #3
--Twilight--
The Magister

We'll try to find a way to *make* the halfling fit into it.....

- Twilight