Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-19-2000, 12:23 AM   #1
TDZHON

*********Spoils***************

You'll find the Baron in the Docs district in the tavern lower level.

The book you seek is in the south dungeon, directly south of the spider lair.

Old 10-19-2000, 11:52 AM   #2
Beetle

Man this game is da sh**, anyways I cant find that basterd Baron Ployer!!! were teh hell is he!! I checked the slums and he is not there. I also even hired wizards to kill em!! Man, I need jaheria she the baddest mofo in the group!!! And also how the hell do you find that book for korgan!! I went to the graveyard district and killed a whole crap load of spiders and stuff. I fought this women inside of a cave and killed all those little spiders in her web...but when i checked the base of the web There is NO book only a little black rasian looking thing that summons inscets or flies or somthing!!! I dont want Korgan to leave me!! I need em!! he pretty tough!

Old 10-19-2000, 11:57 AM   #3
Tipsy McSwagger

Don't know about Korgan's quest but as for Jaheria, check out Rabit Slayer's thread on the same subject. I answered the question for him in that one.

Drink up.

-Tipsy