Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-14-2002, 08:28 AM   #21
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Hey Galadria! [img]smile.gif[/img] I have to leave around 9 for relatives, and I wanted to get on before I had to go.

I have to confess, I have no idea where you live! But it's been nice here too, I was in shorts the other day. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lioness, I live in Wills Point, Texas, a little town just outside of Dallas.
LoA, sorry, I never drink before sundown. My Daddy told me, right before I left to go to college, that "if you start drinking before 7, you'll be crying by 9." LOL. P.S. I've run 38 miles this week.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-14-2002, 08:34 AM   #22
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Hey Galadria! [img]smile.gif[/img] I have to leave around 9 for relatives, and I wanted to get on before I had to go.

I have to confess, I have no idea where you live! But it's been nice here too, I was in shorts the other day. [img]smile.gif[/img]
We had a guy working with us from Barre, MA who wore shorts all last year. It would be 20 degrees and he wore shorts to work lol. Are all you crazy Massachussetians like that? [img]smile.gif[/img] Although I've been wearing shorts the last month here in NC![/QUOTE]Crazy? yep, sure are. [img]smile.gif[/img] But I just sit around outside in jeans when it's 20 degrees. I'm impervious to cold when I feel like it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 08:37 AM   #23
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

38 miles? Thats terrible! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I ran 12 miles once but they made me Does Attulus jog also?
Old 04-14-2002, 08:39 AM   #24
Lioness
Jack Burton

I used to run cross country, I did some 5k races(3miles). I'm going to do a different sport this fall thoguh, probably field hockey(ugh, don't want to wear a skirt) or soccer.
Old 04-14-2002, 08:39 AM   #25
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Maybe I should do the other maze, the one that you get from the Curiosity shop , so that I could get Nordom. What class is he, anyway?
That maze is the best place for levelling in the entire game [img]smile.gif[/img] You might want to draw a map though, it truly IS a maze. Nordom is a fighter, only fighter with ranged weapons in the game AND unlimited ammo.
Old 04-14-2002, 08:43 AM   #26
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
quote:
quote:

We had a guy working with us from Barre, MA who wore shorts all last year. It would be 20 degrees and he wore shorts to work lol. Are all you crazy Massachussetians like that? [img]smile.gif[/img] Although I've been wearing shorts the last month here in NC![/QUOTE]Crazy? yep, sure are. [img]smile.gif[/img] But I just sit around outside in jeans when it's 20 degrees. I'm impervious to cold when I feel like it. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]You darn Yankees! [img]smile.gif[/img] Oops I'm a semi-Yankee.

[ 04-14-2002, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]
Old 04-14-2002, 08:59 AM   #27
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

8) *contunes to be dressed like a columbian°

Muwahahahah! *sits all comfy in cuba in a lawn chair°

Damn school starts up again tomorrow T_T vacation is already over! NOOOO!
Old 04-14-2002, 10:02 AM   #28
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
38 miles? Thats terrible! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I ran 12 miles once but they made me Does Attulus jog also?
No, Attalus has trouble with his knee when he jogs, so he race-walks. That's the problem when you get old. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I was running 50miles+ per week when I was training for my 10k.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-14-2002, 10:44 AM   #29
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
No, Attalus has trouble with his knee when he jogs, so he race-walks. That's the problem when you get old. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I was running 50miles+ per week when I was training for my 10k.
Ouch! I get the same, I have dodgy knees - they are both hyperextensive so I can't even run for the bus without risk of injury in my knee joints - that and I had a riding accident when I was younger - fell off a horse and the darn thing stood there kicking me instead of running off - I was lucky it wasn't shod, but my knee and shoulder were every colour of the rainbow for weeks after and I have had sporadic pain in my knee ever since.
Wouldn't get me jogging anyway, even if my knees were fine - joggers are all crazy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I used to cycle a lot - at least 30 miles a day - but not since I moved to London, it's way too dangerous, and then there are the bike muggers who slam you with the car door and make off with your bike. I have a nice mountain bike which I never use
Old 04-14-2002, 10:53 AM   #30
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hi peeps!

Well I am sure still getting those.. well not lately.. my period.. oh I mean my board probs.. how can i even have a period anyway.. bah..