Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2001, 07:29 PM   #11
Lioness
Jack Burton

Nighty-night, Kazara!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-09-2001, 07:30 PM   #12
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

okay, G'night Kaz! i liked to watch my bro play ff7... got me started on it too, cause i felt that if he did something i had to do it too!

and Lioness, i hate science too! its soo boring! although planets and stuff arent really that boring, the general science is! i find myself struggling to stay awake at times, even though i sit near 3 of the most annoying kids in the entire class!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 07:36 PM   #13
Lioness
Jack Burton

LOL, yeah, I don't think Science itself is boring, just Science class is. Hey, what time do you ant to start setting up the multi? Is Jafin ready?

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-09-2001, 07:39 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

we'll start at the scheduled time, giving Jafin enough time to show (7:00). after that, we begin, no exceptions (or try to).

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 09:54 PM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

bah, oh well... yet another failure! i have resorted to downloading music for the rest of the night, it seems to easy my nerves... or maybe i should practice my music for band night... i get (have) to play God Bless America... even though i would have MUCH rather played Michelle, which was the original plan! even have that song mostly memorized... just halfway through GBA. then after that i have my all district music... although i think i should practice for now on what my band director calls 'ripping it', or playing SUPER LOUD! i'm probably gonna get into a contest with the high schoolers on who can play louder . even though they'll probably win, cause they're high schoolers, have been doing this longer, and are more accustomed to playing loud!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 10:08 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*Cloudy drags herself in, exhausted, and plops in a chair, croaking for pepperming tea* Argh.. what a day! Work and now board craziness! I WANT FUN! I WANT HAPPY PEOPLE ENJOYING LIFE.. I WANT MONEY AND A HELICOPTER TO DISNEYWORLD!

Er.. sorry.. got carried away!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-09-2001, 10:08 PM   #17
Elif Godson
Dracolich

wazup peep's ? hope all is well. Glad to hear the bash fest at your school has
calmed down somewhat Seph.
It's bed time for bonzo, so goodnight to
all

------------------
The Ruby Rouge of the ALSB
Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Blessed is the Warlock
Advisor to the Lady Lioness for Kitchen raid's and such...
Old 10-09-2001, 10:23 PM   #18
H. Sedai

Nice little place you have here. Mind if I sit by the window? Do you have those cookie things that sound funny in Italian?

Uh, waitress? Cup of coffee (pronounced Kaw-fee) and two creams.

Let me tell you about my day. I woke with my flatulent cat sitting on my chest yelling at me and batting at my nose. His food dish was magically emptied during the night and he chose 4:30 AM as his time to let me know he felt its unfair. I got up. Of course. I shower and they bang on the door until I let them into the bathroom. Ungrateful little monsters. They are certainly candidates for evisceration and bludgeoning. Got to get a smoke and coffee. Find my queen cat lovingly mating with my black pants. I remind her with my foot that its my pants and not her playground that she is messing with. I find my way out to my car and scrape the frost off for 10 minutes. Jersey is great. No, really. 2 of my people called out sick and its not a Monday or Friday. Go figure.

More later.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-09-2001, 10:30 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
Nice little place you have here. Mind if I sit by the window? Do you have those cookie things that sound funny in Italian?

Uh, waitress? Cup of coffee (pronounced Kaw-fee) and two creams.

Let me tell you about my day. I woke with my flatulent cat sitting on my chest yelling at me and batting at my nose. His food dish was magically emptied during the night and he chose 4:30 AM as his time to let me know he felt its unfair. I got up. Of course. I shower and they bang on the door until I let them into the bathroom. Ungrateful little monsters. They are certainly candidates for evisceration and bludgeoning. Got to get a smoke and coffee. Find my queen cat lovingly mating with my black pants. I remind her with my foot that its my pants and not her playground that she is messing with. I find my way out to my car and scrape the frost off for 10 minutes. Jersey is great. No, really. 2 of my people called out sick and its not a Monday or Friday. Go figure.

More later.
ROTFL! I have cats and I can very VERY much sympathise about the batting of your nose and the 4:30 hunger call! LOL Upstate NY had frost today too. Welcome to the Cafe, btw!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-09-2001, 10:31 PM   #20
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sedai, ouch... rough day, it seems! and is this just the beginning? i can bet it only gets worse...

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart