Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-12-2001, 12:49 AM   #161
Tananda
Elminster

Moni, there is no real need for you to defend yourself. If someone cannot be tolerant enough and doesnot realize that not everyone has the same point of view as his one - it's not your problem. You undoubtedly have the right to have your own opinion, and you've done everything possible to explain it, if someone cannot understand it - again, it's not your problem.
Nachtrafe, I know that this is very hard day, and everyone is sad and grim. But please, please stop this discussion and leave Moni alone.

Tanda

[This message has been edited by Tananda (edited 09-12-2001).]
Old 09-12-2001, 02:00 AM   #162
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Tananda:
Moni, there is no real need for you to defend yourself. If someone cannot be tolerant enough and doesnot realize that not everyone has the same point of view as his one - it's not your problem. You undoubtedly have the right to have your own opinion, and you've done everything possible to explain it, if someone cannot understand it - again, it's not your problem.
Nachtrafe, I know that this is very hard day, and everyone is sad and grim. But please, please stop this discussion and leave Moni alone.

Tanda

[This message has been edited by Tananda (edited 09-12-2001).]
Question??? Why am I the one being lambasted to stop? This whole ridiculousness got started when I commented on a post by Magik. I immediately got lambasted by Moni. I dont see where need to 'leave Moni alone', as I am not attacking her. I was simply pointing out that she should stop behaving in a way that was contrary to the general good, and was slammed all over IW for it. Now I have multiple members telling me to 'back off', like I, in some way, precipitated this. All I have done...*ALL I HAVE DONE* is try to convince someone to stop making inflamatory comments out President Bush, and I have been accused of flaming, my personal relationship with Cloudy was attacked, and now, I am being made into some sort of Ogre. This is ridiculous!!!!

I am going to bed folks. I have had a long, stressful day at work. Those of you that have been behaving like adults, have a good night. Those of you that have been whining like children...well, good night to you too. Hopefully tomorrow, we will all wake up in a better mood.

BTW...For anyone that missed it, I lit about a dozen candles(Per Saz's thread), so if anyone didn't have one, you can share mine.

Nite all!!!

------------------
"That looks pretty fatal. I think you have to return to the Character generation section."
One player to another
Old 09-12-2001, 03:36 AM   #163
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU! It has been an awful day and I understand that people are stressed and misunderstandings easily happen. Just... drop it, okay? If you can't then please continue this discussion by e-mail so that the others do not have to hear you flaming each ather (okay I'm a bit stressed too)
I have to add this: Right now America has the sympathy and support of the world. Everybody is willing to help you find the ones who did it - HOWEVER, if the US does things like bombing Afghanistan when there isn't proof that bin Laden was the culprit, the US is likely to lose that support. And we will not participate in genocide! If you use terrorism to kill terrorists, then you are no better than them.
Just my 2 Pfennig, please no one take offense at this post 'cause it's been a long day (a long night to be exact)

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-12-2001, 04:01 AM   #164
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
Question??? Why am I the one being lambasted to stop? This whole ridiculousness got started when I commented on a post by Magik. I immediately got lambasted by Moni. I dont see where need to 'leave Moni alone', as I am not attacking her. I was simply pointing out that she should stop behaving in a way that was contrary to the general good, and was slammed all over IW for it. Now I have multiple members telling me to 'back off', like I, in some way, precipitated this. All I have done...*ALL I HAVE DONE* is try to convince someone to stop making inflamatory comments out President Bush, and I have been accused of flaming, my personal relationship with Cloudy was attacked, and now, I am being made into some sort of Ogre. This is ridiculous!!!!

I am going to bed folks. I have had a long, stressful day at work. Those of you that have been behaving like adults, have a good night. Those of you that have been whining like children...well, good night to you too. Hopefully tomorrow, we will all wake up in a better mood.

BTW...For anyone that missed it, I lit about a dozen candles(Per Saz's thread), so if anyone didn't have one, you can share mine.

Nite all!!!

~Yawn~ GAWD...is this 5th grader still jaw-jackin? DUDE...you must have been the boy at birthday parties that...naw forget it, your not worth the joke. As usual you lie about what started all this. MagiK and Moni agreed to disagree but you just had to keep braying like a donkey...now you have it twisted around about how you are the 'wronged' party here. *SIGH* You talk of people here "whining like children"...o the irony...LOL@Nachtrafe. -Cheers-

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 09-12-2001, 04:17 AM   #165
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
~Yawn~ GAWD...is this 5th grader still jaw-jackin? DUDE...you must have been the boy at birthday parties that...naw forget it, your not worth the joke. As usual you lie about what started all this. MagiK and Moni agreed to disagree but you just had to keep braying like a donkey...now you have it twisted around about how you are the 'wronged' party here. *SIGH* You talk of people here "whining like children"...o the irony...LOL@Nachtrafe. -Cheers-

I must say Khan...very mature attitude....
Old 09-12-2001, 04:20 AM   #166
KHaN
Drow Warrior

LMAO...thought you went to bed...lie about that too huh? Ya I slammed you in my post and you came back with;

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
I must say Khan...very mature attitude....
How weak...so what are you gonna lie about next little boy?

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 09-12-2001, 04:26 AM   #167
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
LMAO...thought you went to bed...lie about that too huh? Ya I slammed you in my post and you came back with;

How weak...so what are you gonna lie about next little boy?

No Khan. Actually, I'm an insomniac. Been in bed, and, considering the current situation, I cant sleep. Can I ask you a question? Are you Moni's personal watchdog? I've been looking into your posts, and almost every one of them seems to be either in response to Moni's(almost all of them rather lap doggy), or to blast anyone who dares to disagree with her. Just a thought. Nite.

------------------
"That looks pretty fatal. I think you have to return to the Character generation section."
One player to another
Old 09-12-2001, 04:27 AM   #168
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

dude, Khan, you are little bit off the line

hmmm, watchdog? I would rephrase that, it kinda hurts both...

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-12-2001).]
Old 09-12-2001, 04:27 AM   #169
Ziroc

Calm down guys.. I know everyone is emotional, and sometimes we say things and not mean it.. we need peace now, if ever.

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-12-2001, 04:29 AM   #170
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Calm down guys.. I know everyone is emotional, and sometimes we say things and not mean it.. we need peace now, if ever.

thats right
are we always in agreement like this? hmmmmm, then you certainly would agree to make me a Moderator?